Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Spa Convert

Not one for going to spas in general. Received a voucher as a gift from my wife and have to say the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gregd266
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Excellent treatment as always!

Reviewed 7 September 2019
lynseyjdyer
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$54.79
from US$76.00
from US$372.33
from US$131.52
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

I understand companies have policies but expectations have been made during pandemic.
I don't want any service back from SENSASIA but i just want to let everyone know that they have got an amount of 400 dhs that expired in June 2020 while they were closed during the pandemic and they do not want extend the voucher because i was late asking them for an extension.. it is like nowadays we live only to remember this voucher :)

In all cases, SENSASIA has a 400 dhs cash amount which wasn't used for any service ... Congratulations... you are 400 dhs richer now without doing any effort :)

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020

My wife & I went for a 1 hour spa treatment today and the experience was below average. The Balinese massage is fairly average , not great not bad just average.

After the massage I went to the male locker room to take a shower. There are 2 showers in there, one didn't work and the other hardly had any water coming out of the shower head. So it was almost impossible to wash your oil off.

I did mention it the staff down there but they only responded with a whatever attitude.
The price was 778 AED (200 US$) !!

All in all I can NOT recommend this spa. Go somewhere else.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2019

It was an awful experience with SensAsia Spa Emirates Golf Club today.

I have been to this spa many times, at Emirates golf club as well as another branch in Souq Al Mazil, to be fair the quality of this spa use to quite stable,
Therefor I choose SensAsia again today, please be aware the price for one hour massage is USD 100 AED 375 and there is No steam room, No sauna, No Jacuzzi or any other spa normally have facilities, other than massage.

Here is my experience for your reference so you can reconsider before you book.
1. No oil selection to choose before your spa therapy, they use to have four different oil for you to choose, this is to consider everyone has different situations, if one has allergy etc. this is also a very normal procedure in a spa before the therapy, pay this price for massage only and there are no oil selection for your to choose? really?

2. The cushion at the resting area is gross, the one for you to put your leg on it, it is Black in the middle of the cushion, looks like oil and something mix together and never been washed, I look around, they have four resting couch, and every cushion for legs are the same, same black spot in the middle of the cushion, the area for you to put your leg on, I didn’t bring my phone that’s why I couldn’t take pic, I am honest to you, it was disgusting, you may ask me why I didn’t brought my phone out and take the pic? well at that moment I said to myself, don’t be picky, its ok, it’s ok.

3. I took shower after massage and the water is hot and cold, it was not stable, so I said to myself again, please don’t be picky and its ok, it’s ok.

4. After shower I couldn’t find hairdryer, I wrap myself with a towel and running to the reception asking for hairdryer, the answer was No hairdryer and I have to go to the basement of lady’s room of the gym, which means I have to dress up properly with water dripping on my face, walk out of the spa, cross the restaurant and take the stairs, cross a hot corridor(with no AC) and get to the lady’s room of the gym, get my hair dry.

5. I got back upstairs and told the reception this is an awful experience, they could told me that there is no hairdryer provide so I don’t have to wash my hair at the first place, well…no response, and then I realize I don’t have hair band so I ask them to give me a hairband, the answer is of course NO, they don’t have hair band.

I mean…Come On, it is not ok with you charge a price USD100 AED375 for one hour massage with those services and facilities, with this price, I could easily get better deal from Entertainer voucher or Group on in a five star hotels, spend my time and relax, I have chosen SensAsia because I use to have good experience with you, therefor with trust I booked SensAsia for this service, for One hour massage and I felt much more stress afterwards, to chill out and relax is the purpose of going to the Spa right? With this price and the facility and services, I think one star is way enough for my experience today.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

Sensasia Urban Spa is a hidden gem in the Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City Dubai. The treatments are fantastic! Love popping here for a quick treatment. Excellent staff! You will find it tucked away on the 4th floor! Worth a visit! Use of the pool is also included!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 11 May 2019

There are spas with more glitz and more glam, but they fall short on quality. I go to a spa to relax and have a pampering experience not because it is in a fancy hotel. I am staying at a Jumeirah property and when I told the concierge that my wife and I wanted a quality massage and not a standard hotel experience he suggested the couples room at the Emirate Golf Club. Was he ever spot on. I would always use this sap and recommend it to all visitors. Apparently they have a number of branches and I can understand why given how good the treatment was. Super amazing..I have used it 4 times now and will buy a gift voucher for my friends today.

Date of experience: March 2019