Review Highlights
Amazing

Amazing food ,location ,service and absolutely breathtaking view from the lounge bar. The music... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
dessyd2016
via mobile
Great place

Great place for partying. They have lounge part and club part. They serve food as well and there is... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$93.34
from US$165.00
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Last night was definitely a blast! The place, food, services most specially the entertainment show are top of the line. So festive!

Good fun!
Great service, we were put on a great table and all the staff were very welcoming and friendly (which isn’t always the case in Dubai)!
Would go back again :)
Thanks to TSS & Blu

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my night in BluClub! I like variety of dishes and beverages there. Everything what I tried were so delicious! Moreover, I like Dj there - he felt mood of visitors. I also would like to mention show program which was started after 12 am - all dancers are so professional- their costumes are so marvelous and charming! I highly recommend this night club for party on weekends!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

It was amazing experience. I went with my friends and absolutely everything starting with staff, food, the show music and atmosphere was great. I loved there seafood risotto, was very creamy and delicious. I will for sure come back next weekend.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing night at Club BLU. It’s my favourite place in Dubai so far. I absolutely loved the music and the dancers. Definitely will go there often.