“Tasty and relaxing ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

On a recent visit to Dubai, I was craving an Asian meal - Lhaksa or a noodle dish. I was in Dubai mall but wanted an escape from the food court. I checked the menu at soy and was seated overlooking the skating rink. I ordered my chicken Lhaksa and what arrived was a creamy dish. I inquired and was informed the dish was a Chinese style. It was tasty and while different from what I expected, it was very enjoyable. I would return to try other dishes.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the food extremely amazing just a little over priced though
Dumplings are amazing even wasabi prawns just great, one will definitely love the food.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Highly recommended place, new outdoor seating area with great atmosphere. Waiters are friendly and helpful. As for the food, they have wide variety, we tried 3 dishes and all of them were delicious.

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Visited their Ibn Batuta Mall outlet for lunch. The food was average, the cashew chicken was good, but the prawn was smelly,dipped in too sweet sauce. Given the price we paid, the food was disappointing. The service was good.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Really tasty food. Quick service and reasonable priced dishes. Great choice - no alcoholic beverages served here.