“Bobs fish and chips”

Ranked #2,538 of 12,555 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Let me highlight few points at this place❤️
Best location
Amazing hospitality
Ambience- good
Service-best
Food-good
quantity- considerable
price- moderate

My orders
Baked potato with sweet corn
Battered snickers and ice-cream
Chicken tikka slice
Recommended

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I haven't visited the UK for a couple of years and had been craving traditional fish and chips for a while. I was happy to find Bob's Fish and Chips after we watched the New Year fireworks around the Marina. I liked it. Ambience of the place was also good (we sat outside) and staff was helpful and friendly

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Ordered tonight from Bob's and they have said that delivery is going to be two hours and only for a called to check they wouldn't have informed me. Ordered through deliveroo and communication is shocking. Only ordered two fish ans chips. No excuse for this. It will arrive cold now to. Top it off.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Terrible customer service.
Ordered from Deliveroo and food was NOT DELIVERED. Bobs refused to issue me a refund even though I paid over 200 dirhums for my order.
They simply rob their customers.
No wonder all the reviews are so bad.

I contacted them numerous times for them to resolve this and they didn’t care at all. Rude service even via telephone call - run by extremely rude staff. And how they treat their customers just shows they only care about money. Was looking forward to English takeaway but what a disappointment, not waste your time.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 30 May 2020

Supposedly best place for Fish and Chips, same as you would get from the UK, but sadly lacking. I never seen a piece of cod this shape, and the chips were burnt.

I think if I had ordered it from my local fish guy in the UK it would have arrived in better shape.

Date of visit: May 2020