5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
PricelineUS$82
Orbitz.comUS$82
travelup.comUS$115
2,798 results
All reviews al dana sheikh zayed road trader vics ihg member emirates towers business trip metro station the ground floor business hotel an upgrade club room comfortable stay enjoyed my stay burj khalifa special thanks zinc wagamama
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast was nice with a variety of food and breads. I was amazed by the hospitality of the staff specially Mr Sujan. They brought us all we needed
Taste of Bacon and sausages was great
Keep it up

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mehradw2021
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mehradw2021
It was a pleasure reading your review. Thank you for your kind words. The team and myself are delighted to know that your stay was comfortable and memorable.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel, amazing location and wonderful breakfast thank you so much Sujan! I would recommend this hotel for everyone visiting Dubai. metro and transportation is close by. thebrooms are clean and nice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dimahm2014

Dear dimahm2014
Thank you for your review and your kind words. I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay.
I have shared your comments with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Dubai with my wife last month for our honeymoon. The staff welcomed us with great zeal and our room was decorated with freebies ( cake & room decor). The staff is very supportive specially chef Mr. Mukesh Mishra, Mr. Doughlas & Ms. Kriti Jaiswal.

Me and my wife were really impressed with the kind of hospitality they provided to us during our stay of entire 15 days.

We were really happy and enjoyed our trip to Dubai and will recommend others also to stay in this hotel as it is on down town and staff is also supportive.

We wish them A GOOD LUCK !

With regards
Prakhar Kapoor

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prakhar_kapoor1208

Dear Prakhar_Kapoor1208

Please allow me to congratulate you and your bride and wish you a happy life together. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Crowne Plaza Dubai and I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Khaled Zaki
Area General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the clean rooms with anice view of the city, excellent food, and polite and hospitable staff. An unforgettable experience. The hotel is located near a metro station and so you can reach any place in Dubai in a more reasonable price.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MjGhV7596
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MjGhV7596
Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

very nice food and very friendly staff specially khalid and sarah they are amazing and very professional
all the food served very fast and food was lovely
the food so tasty
overall are suberb!! we will come back for sure

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank erwiyantop
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear erwiyantop

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted to know that you had nice dinner with your family at the hotel. The team and myself thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards