Paid for three nights here, though only arrived at 7.30am on day of first booking and left at midnight on day of third. Very good experience on check-in, good room (club class) with Nespresso machine (great after a couple of weeks in Africa with nothing but instant Nescafé) and one of the best beds I've ever slept in. The pillows were amazing; took them a good ten minutes to deflate and find your head's perfect sleeping position. The club lounge is wonderful, good breakfast spread and amazing views over Dubai if you can get there at the right time to steal one of the almost private corners; evening happy hour was good too with wine and tasty local snacks.
I ate in Yum - incredibly fast and tasty tom yum goong - honestly don't think I've ever had so many prawns in this dish. Also ate in Boulvar. They want to sell the buffet which looked a little below par but after insisting on seeing the a la cate menu, had the Arabian plate which was half the price and very good. Finished off in the Pub, which was also good.
Would stay here here again if business was on the Deira side of town; when I had meetings in Media City and on the Palm, it took 30-40 minutes to get there and while only costing 50-70AED, wasn't as convenient as it could have been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai’s bustling business, leisure and shopping districts, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 rooms, all with private and furnished balconies with fabulous outlets all under one roof. With thirteen meeting rooms including two ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, the hotel is ideal for small meetings and large conferences and weddings.The hotel is just 7 km from the Dubai International Airport and 300 m from the Union Metro Station and offers easy access to all of the city’s attractions and entertainment and is also located a short walk from the famous gold and spice souqs and minutes by taxi from the famous City Center shopping mall. The 24-hour Fitness Club features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, two squash courts, a fully-equipped gym with sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms. We place great importance on guest service and offer Concierge Services, One Touch Service for all your service needs at the touch of a button, Express Check-Out and Late Check-Out, 3 Hour Express Laundry and others to ensure your stay with us is memorable. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access in all rooms for room guests as well as in all meeting rooms for meeting delegates. Wireless internet access is also available in selected public areas within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek