6,997 results
All reviewstower roomclub toweral khaimagary rhodesclub roompenguin clubmain buildingpiano barsea viewhalf boardcold towelsafternoon teagrosvenor housebuilding worksister hotelbottle of champagneclub facilities
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I like the location of this hotel close to the beach, and several pool areas. My Royal Club room had a big balcony which was great, but i didn't like the decor in the room. Everything is curry-yellow. The room is big, bathroom is nice, the view was, good sleeping comfort so al together it's fine.

The price at the hotel is fair and cheaper than other 5 star resorts nearby. That does also mean that clientele is a mix of all types of people, and personally I felt like I was staying at a charter hotel with the disadvantages that may cause - lots of tourists with a big T, and drunk people in the pool bar.

Al together the hotel is fine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GHLRM, Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Le Royal Meridien and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the resort facilities as well as the room allocated during your visit.

Your feedback is greatly valued and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I arrived at abt 30 min after midnight. Spent a long time on the reception as there was some mess with the reservation. Finally I was told that there was NO room which I had booked and they would offer me the same room in the Royal sector, even better. I have booked sea view delux room. They accompanied me to the room. But I found myself in a room with construction view and construction awful sounds. See pictures attached. The guy at reception even didn't tell me anything. They just put me to the room like this. I asked to change the room immediately as no one could sleep under this terrible noise. I went down to reception and called for manager. Manager easily told that they couldn't offer me a room which I had booked. They have only two rooms left. One with this noise and another one with two single beds. But no sea view. It was 1-30am. I was tired and wanted to sleep. I agreed to go to another room. And...that was a room with awful smoking smell... I'm completely shocked with such service in first class hotel. I recommend top management to make serious improvements.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Elena K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Le Royal Meridien.

Whilst we are pleased to have you as our guest at the hotel, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations and do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

It is never our intention to disappoint our guests in any way and as we are now in touch with you personally, we will ensure that the rest of your visit is made comfortable and you enjoy a restful time at the resort.

Once again, please accept our apologies and I thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was our first time at this hotel under a group booking. The hotel was recently renovated and still had that "new" feel about it. Other than the main building there are two towers on each side of the hotel. The slightly older one is right by a construction site so it was very noisy at night. If you are a light sleeper like me ask for a room in the new tower, which is away from the noise. My room was excellent with a very comfortable bed and very good power shower and big bathtub. That's all you need really if you are spending most of your time outside.
The hotel facilities were good and the hotel was children-friendly although we didn't travel with kids. The only thing the hotel is lacking is a grand, spacious lounge, as you find in other 5 star hotels. The pool side could do with some upgrading to match the interior of the hotel. Also, the hotel beach borders with the public beach. The staff at the hotel was very efficient and friendly.

I would like to extend a very special thank you on behalf of our group to the following staff members who made our stay extra special! It has really been a pleasure dealing with all of you:

Dan Al Murjan from the Brasserie/tea lounge
Miuru and Pandey from the beach bar/restaurant
Arun from the pool bar
Kumar the Head Concierge and all of his team members

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank es55me
GHLRM, Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Le Royal Meridien and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.

Your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates are sincerely appreciated and please be assured that your feedback will be conveyed to the team. Customer care is indeed amongst one of our highest priorities and it is always rewarding to receive such commendation.

We wish you well and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

4th stay at this hotel and this one had special meaning as it was part of our honeymoon.
The staff are always very attentive, welcoming and friendly, they clearly had our names on file and welcomed us back like family which always makes you feel great.
Even though our airline did not inform them of our honeymoon, the hotel was very accommodating, upgrading our room, sending us a cake to congratulate us and we were given champagne in both our room and at our favourite restaurant (Maya).
The staff by the pool are fantastic, always looking to help with beds, towels and food so you never have to worry. The lifeguards are very "on it" when dealing with people messing around in the "non-children's" pool.
Rooms are always brilliantly clean and the staff go above and beyond to help you no matter the question or request
The grounds are immaculate and you can always see staff around doing their best to make it look fantastic.
Something that optimised this hotel was when we returned home after our stay. We had written some feedback, requested from the hotel, and we commented that the hotel used to provide DVD players in the rooms. We had taken DVDs with us to watch during our down time and unfortunately due to extensive technology upgrades in the rooms, no DVD player was no longer provided. It was not a big deal but we thought to mention it and the response we received from the hotel was to apologise and promise to put one in our room when we returned. They did not have to by any means but such a lovely gesture.
I cannot express how much we love this hotel and how we cannot wait to go back again.
Thank you Le Royal Meridien!

Room Tip: Always upgrade your room wherever possible and try to get a higher room facing either the city or the sea
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuxuryandComfort

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

It is truly rewarding to know that you continuously enjoy your visits to Le Royal Meridien and we are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us whilst on your honeymoon.

Your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates are sincerely appreciated. We certainly strive to deliver the highest standards of customer service to all our guests and it is always a delight to receive such praise.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Absolutely wonderful hotel, even better than our first visit. The friendliness and efficiency of staff was unsurpassed. The room, and servicing, was impeccable, and the food in the Brasserie 2.0 was brilliantly cooked, presented and eaten! Cannot fault the half board package.

Excellent pools and beach service, with someone always on hand to assist with towels and beds.

Weather was perfect, as was the hotel's position, enabling evening strolls along The Walk.

The Royal Meridian should be very proud of the product it offers, and a return is guaranteed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RedRobsonRules

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

It is a delight to know that you once again enjoyed your family holiday at Le Royal Meridien and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the service delivery as well as your dining experience.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.