Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$136
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
  • Pool
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$85
US$266
US$196
Ramada Downtown Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$86
Agoda.com
Conrad Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Trip.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$118
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$155
US$60
US$47
Trip.com
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$150
Oberoi Hotels
3,062 results
All reviewsthe burj al arabbahri barwild wadiabra boatsice lolliespremium leisuregolf buggiesnoodle housemadinat complexocean deluxe roomclub executivetalise spahalf boardafternoon teacold towelsbeach hotelprivate beach
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I came to Dubai to visit the ART Dubai and I chose the the prperty because it was near the location of ART Dubai. So I had an excellent stay in an excellent hotel with an excellent breakfast, Very nice employees and a very elegant room with much space!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bladt
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear bladt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Mina A’ Salam, I am so pleased to read of how you enjoyed your stay at Mina A' Salam during the Art Dubai. Thank you for recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor and for the positive rating of your experience.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again at Mina A’ Salam in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This hotel is beautiful, inside and outside. It's also safe with security everywhere and lifeguards in beach and pool. Perharps Lifeguards on the beach, when the sea is quiet must be more nice with customes who want to go in the beach with their little kids of 2 or 3, they didn't allowed them to stay really close and I wouldn't have appreciate that at all. Otherwise the food is really good, with lot of choices, rooms with balcony on ocean are very nice .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline K

Dear Caroline K

I was delighted when I learned that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our facilities and service offered. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for our entire team to consistently maintain the high standards of service excellence which you have experienced during your stay with us. We do pride ourselves with our high security and vigilant approach especially to the young ones who would like to play at the beach and anywhere within the resort and I'm happy that you've mentioned it onto your feedback.

I sincerely hope that we will be looking forward to seeing you in Mina A’ Salam once again for another fantastic holiday.

Kindest regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018

the hotel appear pretentious and luxury but isn't not a five star hotel. all the details are cheap and quite fake. my room 329 sold as ocean view was with a small window and with 90% of building view. extremely noising with and awful Mexican music come form the restaurant under the window. attention to the fee applicable: are 25% of the entire cost and they don't write it in the reservation; its totally regrettable. very nice the beach.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent holiday with us.

I was of course concerned to learn the disappointment you’ve experience with your room allocation and to get clarity of the 25% cost that you mentioned was charged to you, we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to resolve this immediately. In the meantime, please accept my apologies. We have made every effort to identify your reservation from your TripAdvisor however this has proven unsuccessful. I do hope we will have the occasion to restore your confidence and welcome you back to Mina A’ Salam, please feel free to contact me directly so I can personally look after your reservations.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Wonderful beautiful elegant hotel. Always stayed at JBH but with renovations etc going on gave it a miss. So relaxing and quiet. Much smaller buffet restaurant than AQ and Latitude , but still a wonderful food choices.
But after visting JBh for meal and seeing some excavations near public beach think this may be the start of Marsa al Arab.. so MAS again in November .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maureenHartlepoolUk

Dear maureenHartlepoolUk

I am very pleased to read your review of Mina A’ Salam on TripAdvisor based on your recent stay. Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback. I hope that we will be able to welcome you again at Mina A' Salam for yet another fantastic holiday.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Stunning hotel complex, we have stayed here several times over the past 10 years and it has become the family's favourite. I can honestly say that I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dubai, stunning beach, incredible restaurants and amazing staff and so on and on

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank paulnicholas1968

Dear paulnicholas1968

Firstly, please accept my sincere appreciation of your loyalty to Mina A’ Salam. It is with great pleasure that we have continued to welcome your return and that you’ve been coming back to stay with us in the last 10 years, thank you for choosing Mina A’ Salam as your preferred venue to stay amongst the vast number of options to stay in Dubai.

In particular, thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your daughter's birthday and for acknowledging our efforts to help make her feel very special. We do hope to welcome you and your family back to Mina A’ Salam again in the near future.