This was my second stay at the hotel, in the Palace. If you want to be have the best possible holiday experience, stay in the Gold Club. From the moment you arrive you are welcomed and made to feel so well looked after. The staff are amazing and so helpful and nice. The rooms are beautiful and very well appointed, immaculately clean and very comfortable. We had breakfast, occasionally afternoon tea and evening pre dinner drinks in the Gold Club lounge this is a very nice touch and enjoyed by all. All staff throughout the hotel are pleasant, efficient and helpful. Round the pool again you are looked after well. The brilliant pool staff find sun beds for you, bring iced water and even clean your sunglasses for you! I can’t praise them highly enough. I can’t wait to go back! This hotel fully deserves its 5 stars and probably more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai