This was our first visit to Dubai, and I can't think of anywhere I would have rather stayed. The hotel is absolutely stunning! The service is outstanding - with a special mention to Rohitash & Fayaz for looking after us so well. The overall attention to detail is quite remarkable. The pool area is an oasis to cool down in the heat in ultimate luxury, and the private beach with its white sand an balmy sea was a lovely treat! We had a fantastic meal in the Beach Bar & Grill - the blackcod was sensational.
We are both travel agents, and since I started working in travel 11 years ago this hotel has been on my list as must stays. I am so glad we stayed and I would 100% recommend this hotel to friends, family and my clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai