“Superb”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Just the best service and food. We were seated next to the ski centre with a great view of the fun! The food was amazing and the service second to none. We called in later for cheese cake take out!!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,207)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Well what can I say to this the only reason I go there is not the cheesecakes actually. To be honest I really like their boneless buffalo wings. What a ferocious delight and directly after that skipping to the Hershey's Chocolate bar cheesecake.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great service to start with. My wife had the Honey Truffle Chicken. I ordered The Tempura Fish Tacos. The order came out fast, still pippin' hot. My wife drank a strawberry lemonade and I got a Fiji. After that, we ordered another round of drinks, a sparkling water and a latte. From the table we had, we could see the Aquarium.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

When we travel we plan and we planned to have our first dinner in the cheese cake factory in the Dubai Mall. We were not disappointed - on the contrary. Before we could sit down we had to wait 5 minutes as the place is really popular. But they are well organized and 5 minutes really is nothing!

First of all I was happy as the guy who brought us to our table made me a compliment on my Jeans Jacket which is full of Heavy Metal patches - and we had a bit of a chat of different bands we both like. That is always nice. Once we sat down Monica came to our table and the way they introduce themselves, with a smile and telling you that they will take care of you: you don't see that very often.

I went for the Chicken Madeira and my wife had some (huge) salad. My wife especially appreciated that the salad was really fresh and the sauce was amazing. My chicken Madeira was really tasty, what a nice sauce! The mashed potatoes were creamy and had bacon in it: so amazing. The portions are really big but you can not give up as you absolutely must go for dessert: a cheesecake. I went for their top seller, the strawberry cheesecake, my wife had the salted caramel edition.

Wow! That is what I call a cheese cake! No messing around. Every bite a pleasure. My wife did not manage to finish hers but no worries, they pack it up for you so you can enjoy the rest a bit later back in the hotel.

We went back to this place the evening before we left: so we had a fantastic start and end to our holidays! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Cheese factory ,huge American restaurant style,usually packed ,need 15 m waiting and reservation in advance.
The service is attentive and helpful and well trained.
Food is delicious,huge portions,varieties of Salads chicken and cracks.not cheap.