“Feeling cheated by Rayna...”

Rayna Day Tours & Travels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rayna Tours & Travels LLC - Your Best Travel Partner!!! Rayna Tours & Travels is a leading Destination Management Company (DMC) in Dubai with a vision to provide tourism services that exceed customer expectations. We ensure a high degree of quality in our services. We also have a highly qualified dedicated team with a professional approach which is ideally formed to cater all the travelling requirements of respected individuals and well established companies to ensure a hassle free travel.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I booked dessert safari on 23/03 by Rayna tours travel desk in Holiday Inn, Bur Dubai. Unfortunately despite paying premium price, tour turned out be extremely pathetic. I've provided my detailed feedback to hotel (as their good will is also at stake) as well as travel desk by email, but still no response. We booked with Rayna tours because of all their positive reviews. However, we have been left bitterly disappointed.As a result, we not only wasted our hard earned money but also taking back the bad memories of dessert safari, which should have been otherwise and these cheaters are completely responsible for the same. We were treated like packaged objects, which were highly mishandled throughout the tour.

I would request every reader to refrain from them to make their trip more enjoyable.

1  Thank PresidentPalace
Raynatours, Manager at Rayna Day Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings From Rayna Tours!!!

We have already informed you and replied you numerous times that we need your bill number or reference number to provide you any kind of resolution. We are concerned about the experiences you have mentioned in your review. Please be assured that your feedback will be taken care of and quick resolution will be provided. We request you to email booking details to us on feedback@raynatours.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Feedback & Support Team,
Rayna Tours

Write a ReviewReviews (3,571)
All reviews
"camel ride"
in 100 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Visited Dubai in October 2017, I decided to book three tours with Rayna, booking experience was nightmare, send enquire by message and didn't hear back followed by call and you receive call back from three different people saying different prices. No Coordination what's so ever.

Now about Drivers. They give you time but because they have to collect other passengers and internal setting you are left stranded and at their mercy at hotel lobby. You keep calling them they will say 5 mins and will turn up after 30 mins to 1 hour.

Now three tours I booked

1) Evening half day city tour - good
2) Desert Safari - Rayna Camp average.
3) Dhow Cruise at Marina - good.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I visited dubai in the month of December 2017 and we did the following bookings online and following are my feedback on the same:

Note: Day tour are off 8 hours only, post that they start charging you per hour irrespective wherever you go.

1. 124th Burj Khalifa Tour: I would rate this tour as excellent as all online ticket booking from rayna website was smooth and steady and I have used my own transfer to reach dubai mall, so a very smooth experience for this tour booking.

2. Desert Safari: I would rate this tour as average as the food was off very cheap category at desert safari and not like the local flavor which a tourist wants, Plus camel ride was complimentary and desert bike ride are astonishing expensive and to pay extra bucks. Rest Photo shoot and safari ride was good, the ride was again a hush hush affair as hardly it is 20 mins ride and they drop you at rayna tent for food and shows (belly dancing). I would simple skip this for much better options in dubai

3. Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Ferrari World: We started this tour on time and first visited Grand mosque, as we were enjoying the tour the driver keep calling me that we need to hurry as time is running out, we came at my own time, then again in ferrari world he keep calling me to hurry, however we had GOLD ticket so we finish our all rides on time. Then I called up operations team and asked of this behavior, they responded but again keep on saying you have to pay which I insisted then during booking that if I can late by 1 hour it will be adjusted, Nobody bother to listen and one of the sale team guy name (KIRAN, as I interacted with him in india) was very rude as he said he will keep phone down and then he did not bother to pick up the call, A VERY RUDE BEHAVIORS WITH CUSTOMER. Luckily we manage to get it tour done and paid few extra to driver who was very nice MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN OPERATIONS/SALES GUYS.

4. Dubai City tour: 8 hours tour and I have covered maximum places from atlantis, dubai marina, jumeira mosque, Madinat jumeirah, miracle garden, butterfly garden well within the time frame as post 8 hours they start charging for per hour, if you develop good relation with driver then he might charge you less.

Overall a an average travel agency to rely on selected Tours but need to improve on their operations/sales in india and in dubai as none of them are responsive and behave rudely which i figure it out in my abu dhabi tour i.e. point 3 above.

Dear Guest,
Greetings From Rayna Tours!!!

We appreciate for taking time to write this feedback on your recent experience with Rayna Tours. We are really glad to hear that you have enjoyed your tour. We thank you for trusting us and giving us opportunity to be a part of good memories of your life.

Regarding the dessert safari there are some additional activities such as as Quad biking, camel riding for 15 minutes, food on table service, etc. which can be paid directly at the camp as per guest choice. The dune bashing is 20-25 minutes and if guest want extra dune bashing we have separate packages like Morning Safari, Red Dune safari which covers dune bashing of 30-40 minutes.

Regarding the Abu Dhabi city tour kindly accept our sincere apology for the rude behavior. Any kind of rude behavior is not get tolerated in Rayna Tours and we have taken strict possible action against Mr Kiran and share your feedback with operations team as well. Please be assured that we are committed to provide our valued guest with highest quality of service.

We always strive that our guests will accomplish the services with us only on warm memories and we understand that feedback is the way for the continuous improvement further.

We Appreciate your Relations with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Apart from this please let us know if you need any tour, hotel for any other destination as well; we have international packages for multiple tourism destinations. We will be happy to serve you with the best.

For any further details please call us on +971 04 2087555 extension 2276 or write on feedback@raynatours.com

Thanks and Regards,