24 people are viewing this hotel
JW Marriott
US$191
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$191
ZenHotels.com
US$170
Booking.comUS$191
Hotels.comUS$191
travelup.comUS$192
11,470 results
All reviews tallest hotel the executive lounge tower b vault bar corner suite high floor bell desk burj khalifa guest relations thai restaurant special thanks free shuttle amazing hotel business hotel amazing experience special mention amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at JW marriott in Dubai for the past week and absolutely loved it. The rooms, cleanliless , staff ,service and the food, everything been brilliant. Our vacation was made even better by the help provided by a staff member Balaji Bakaran. He went the extra mile not just once but on multiple occasiona to ensure our trip was enjoyable and we actually did enjoy it. Thank you JW marriott and Balaji for the wonderful memorable stay. No doubt we will be back!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, General Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear Y9235JUar,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai and we are happy to read from your comments that you very much enjoyed your stay.

Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Over the past few years I have spent a lot of time in many Marriott Hotels in different countries. Staying at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai is a special pleasure for me. Now, it is the third time we have spent our vacation at this hotel. Located in the heart of business bay the two skyscrapers are perfectly integrated in Dubais skyline.

As we did before we have booked our room including breakfast. We really enjoyed the service and the food. Further, this time we decided to spend more time at the pool. Actually, it was one of the best decisions we have made this year since the staff at the pool is absolutely incredible. We loved the cooling water, the drinks and the food. Special thanks to Mr. D Costa, Mr. Reamon and the Life Guards (I feel sorry forgotten their names). As a Marriott guest I always have the joy to have good service experience. But this gentlemen supported us with more than any guest can expect. Hotel staff like them are the reason to plan future Dubai visits with the JW.

In total thank you very much to all the staff who hosted us over the 9 days in Dubai. Also, thanks to the great Manager who supported us with instant help while we had an issue during the first night.

We hope to stay with you soon!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mohibobi,

I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and the service excellent. We at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a pleasant stay for you.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I always come to this hotel when I am in Dubai and stay in a suite. Room is amazing with everything I need.
staff is wonderful and they are always ready to support and help you.
honestly it is like to be at home.
there are lots of restaurants and, at the lounge, from 6:30 to 8:30 you have free drinks and different food as well.
i would like to thanks a lot Samir, Jan Freida, Pat, Mallika, Naiko, Shabbaz, Aeinfray, Mazhor, Oussama and all the staff for make my stay fantastic. THANKS

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear IronMed1976,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share the wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor about your positive stay with us. It is certainly the highlight of my day to hear from customers who enjoyed their time with us at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai and I look forward to recognizing my team members you mentioned for a job very well done!

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

If you have the opportunity, do not miss out on the hospitality at JW Marriott Marquis! Find a reason to stay with them and experience the warmth of the people working at the property. They make the property into a Home for their Guests. Talk to them and they become instant friends. A business trip turned into a fantastic experience which created memorable relationships. If you visit the executive lounge dont miss the opportunity to say Hi to Amar, Jan, Adeel, Samir, Deepthy or Ruwini... and tell them.. Dr. Sanjay says "Hi... " its a team that works so well together and creates the perfect Marriott experience. Im looking forward to so many more opportunities to stay at this property.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear SanjayTolani,

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Love this location amazing service check in and checking out was easy! Abid provided amazing service as well. They also have a great view from the pool which is a bonus. Dubai mall is about seven minutes away, you can also see the burj Khalifa from the location Taxis are always available downstairs. All ana all I will be coming back to this location!

Trip type: Travelled with family