“Good Food but could be better”
Review of P F Chang

P F Chang
Ranked #374 of 10,213 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with family here. This is a popular restaurant in the lower ground floor of the Dubai Mall but the waiting time was long especially for outdoor seating.

The hot and sour soup was excellent, the spicy prawns were also very good but the sweet and sour chicken could have been better.

Service by our waiter Peter was very good and was pleased to note that he made a special effort to take good photos.

Munir D.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Had 2 nice meals here, but feel they could have been better

First time we had chicken wrapped in lettuce leaves which was incredibly tasty......beautiful!

For main course we had sweet and sour chicken.......quite underwhelmed with this. The batter had a strange taste to it and was not crispy, the sweet and sour sauce also had a peculiar taste, but we put it down to being in Dubai

Second visit we had the chicken wrapped in lettuce leaves and again thoroughly enjoyed it. For mains we had VIP duck.............now......this was odd..........
It was a duck leg, with 2 chunks of (indescribable duck) pitta bread,hoisin sauce,cucumber

The hoisin sauce was great but unfortunately the 2 chunks of indescribable duck were dreadful

Service was good

No alcohol served

Reviewed 29 December 2017

One of my favorite dining place in Dubai. Whenever I travel to Dubai I come here. I love Asian Chopped Salad, Orange peel chicken and absolutely Dynamite Shrimp! atmosphere is good and price is fair.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My family went there 2 nights ago and had a bad experience with their seating allocation.

I called the other branch at the Dubai mall and spoke to a manager who took my number and promised that somebody will get in touch with me regarding the issue.So far nobody did.

That by itself is an indication of bad customer service.

1  Thank kamalysf
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant in Dubai mall with friends and had a good time. Food quality and tasty is really good. Make sure you will taste their Prawns cocktail as it is one of their signatures. Little bit struggle to find a table for 8 and still they manage it in a good manner. Recommended.