“Best Italian food in UAE”

Il Forno - Dubai Mall
Ranked #755 of 12,549 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed 8 March 2021

got a chance to have a great evening at the best place serving Italian food in Dubai, @ilfornouae in @dubaimall_
This is by far one of the best experience I have had in a restaurant, I got to try so many of their delicious dishes and I was amazed on how will I choose which one was the best because all of them were so so good!!
Staters we tried Mozarella Carozza and Chicken wings which were OUTSTANDING!! the wings were marinated and mixed in with fhe juicy sauces made it taste so good and Mozarella cheese sticks were the perfect combo of Cheesy heaven!!
1st main course served was the delicoous creamy Rissoto Gamberoni e Carcciofi, my Mom loved it she loves Rissoto and she said thats the best ever she has tasted
Creamy Saucy pasta called Farfalli Safron has chicken, shrimps mixed with herbs and sauces and Mama mia that was 10 on 10 !!!!
Pepper steak had a very authentic unique italian tasty served with super spicy hot Pepper sauce which tastes Heavenly mixed with the sides and the steak. It was perfectly cooked and served hot !!
How is it possible to visit an Italian restaursnt and not tp try their Pizza? so I ordered their Chicken BBQ pizza which was just WOW WOW WOW so cheesy had the best toppings, veggies, sauces cooked so well that I couldnt stop eatung it, hands down best pizza you must give it a try!!
For drinks I tried their Strawberry Mohito and Fresh Apple juice, they both was very refreshing and tasty!
Ended this yummiest marathon with the fresh tasty Tiramissu, It was my 1st time trying it and I am going back for this dessert for sure!!
⭐ It was one of my best experience visiting this place the food tastes outstanding, Prices are so reasonable and the portions are very very good, interiors are very cute and gives you all Italy vibes, my parents loved it and we are defintly visiting it again!!
⭐ Special mention for their friendly staff Darius and Cercci they were so welcoming Thankyou for this amazing experience!!
guys you MUST visit this place you will not regret.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

With multiple branches across UAE,il forno is a place you should visit to have simple and budget friendly italian cuisine.

We visited their branch in dubai mall zabeel to check out their italian delicacies.They are located inside zabeel food hall.

We kick started our lunch with some refreshing iced teas and freshly baked complimentary breads and dips.Our choice os starters were
Chicken wings and Calamari impanati.Chicken wings was delicious.Calamari was good even though i felt the rings could have been little more thinner.For mains we had one of their signature pizza pollo.Its a great combination of grilled chicken strips,mozzarella cheese,bell peppers,mushroom etc.This pizza can be equally enjoyed by adults and kids.It was really good.We also had an old fashioned beef pepper steak which was served in sizzler and was pretty descent i must say.
We couldn't leave without trying their blueberry cheesecake.It was nice and simple.

Portions were great and service was excellent.They are also offering varieties of pizza,pasta and lasagna on their menu.

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

Visited this amazing Italian restaurant Ilforno and was amazed to see the array of pizzas, pastas and lasagnas they have. Not only that, the fresh juices and mojitos were absolutely refreshing and were going pretty well with the cheesy dishes.

So I tried their fresh salad Insalata di Mista which had bell peppers, lettuce, salad leaves and feta cheese with perfect dressing.

Then we tried the vegetarian Primavera Pizza that had a perfect crisp base and loads of veggies on top to give you an amazing experience

We also tried their La mia Pasta Arabiata which was made in Verdi sauce which is fresh tomato basil sauce, it had the perfect creamy texture with lots of veggies and parmesan cheese on the top.

We tried their Veg Lasagna di pollo which is a variant in their baked pasta menu and I would highly recommend this mouthmelting cheesy layered lasagna.

In drinks we tried their Passionfruit Mojito, fresh orange and carrot juice and mango juice, all drinks were fresh and were much needed with the cheesy and creamy dishes.

Finally coming to the dessert so we tried the famous Tiramisu which was not just delicious but made to perfection with its flavours which was the treat for me.

All in all I must say this place deserve a 5 star rating for good food, extensive menu, good place, comfortable seating and highly welcoming staff.

Reviewed 3 February 2021

perfect for family and kids menu is great the service is great and they dont take time to serve the food

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Amazing lunch. Lots of food. Good choices. Yummy pizza. Fresh fruit juices. Good desserts. Good quality food at relatively low prices.

Date of visit: January 2021