All reviews room service was great third floor buffet breakfast early check meena bazaar souq
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I expected not so good room and service but in my surprise it's not bad at all. The rooms are clean and enough space for two single bed. The bathrooms are clean.With the budget price we paid its just worth what we paid.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

There is one receptionist very rude. Rooms are in my grandma Era. I can't believe my experience in this hotel.photos of room are deceiving.i don't recommend this hotel to anyone. I stayed 3 nights in this hotel my last day was worst. My god I am asking even 30 minutes delayed for check out they did not allow. Also ur friends cannot visit you during your stay only maximum of one hour they will allow visitor. This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tour468069
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Room is very dusty when i inter room door is open no tissue paper bed linen no change previous guest use bath towels are damage when I request bath towels they did'n provide tv not working the staff seems overworked and never smiling.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bikash L
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Its an average hotel. Not worth its cost.
Very far from Metro station.
Location is only good if you want to roam in Meena Bazar area.
The toilets are old vintage and very small, although clean but doesnt look comfortable to use. The accessories are coming off due to long use.
The breakfast has a very limited menu.
The reception guys are very helpful and cooperative.

Room tip: Only take a room which has a balcony and it is NOT towards road side, otherwise it gets pretty noisy.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tyme-Traveller-2020
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Good location. Decent room's. WiFi does not work most of the time . Room service for morning Tea is served by sad and gloomy looking young waiter. Breakfast is just OK but can be avoided as lots of cheaper alternatives are available nearby.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple