“Very fun”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Arabian Ranches
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My parents don't know how to even use trip adviser, but I thought it was necessary to compliment and address the great experience we always have when we go. Wonderful staff, high quality food and great ambience makes the place the perfect weekend restaurant to take a break and enjoy your time with other people.

1  Thank Georgiematt02
Write a reviewReviews (506)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Maison Mathis is the perfect local waterhole, we don’t actually live in the neighborhood but it is worth the drive.

My husband particularly loved the pork schnitzel, in fact we order the exact same dishes we did the first time we visited because it was so good. I ordered the truffle Mac and cheese, this time it did not have enough truffle as it did the last time but it was good just the same.

The ambiance and vibe is laid back with black and white chic bar style decor overlooking the golf course, you could dress up for a nice dinner or come in your casual clothes as well which is nice if you want a good meal but don’t want to dress up for it.

Our waiter was attentive but not overly checking in on us, the price is fair for the average prices of the city and we enjoy dining here as a resident.

3  Thank TravellingAquarius
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good was delicious, definitely recommend the risotto! The servers were super friendly, Ruchira and Issac, best service I’ve seen in a long time. Will definitely come again!!

1  Thank mishikad2020
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I are regulars Maison Mathis, mostly for dinner, but for the occasional breakfast. The experience is always amazing, warm and friendly service and the food quality is always high. We know many servers, but would like to shout out to Ruchira, Isaac and Marine. The NYE menu was tremendous and some of the items should be considered for the regular menu (hint, hint).

2  Thank T2698RUdavidg
Reviewed 18 January 2021

My family and I went to Maison Mathis for dinner and had an amazing experience. Our server, Ruchira, was knowledgeable and efficient while all our meals came out in a timely manner and were delicious. We will definitely be coming again and recommending this restaurant for anyone interested in some great service and food!

1  Thank Elianna H