2 people are viewing this hotel
US$150
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
US$191
Free cancellation until 10/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$110
Hotels.comUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
eDreamsUS$191
1,678 results
All reviews the executive lounge market place restaurant burj khalifa platinum member rooftop pool special thanks business trip close to the airport excellent hotel special mention ojo mariam shuttle bellman taxis gym mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Staying with group for business honestly the hotel and the team members they are the best, especially the reception and restaurant team.

The housekeeping cleaning our rooms are great especially with our equipment's we know its not easy.

Room tip: as for a room 612
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, General Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2021

Dear 8haythama,

Thank you for your generous comments on the service received from our team members throughout the property, your comments will be shared with all.

Once again, Thank you for your time and Myself and the team look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

I have been staying here since 28th of March 2021, until now I don't have a stable internet connection in my room. From then on, I have already reported this to the reception. It was escalated to the technical support however, they can't help me with my problem, as they always said the issue is with my laptop. In fact, I can use my laptop without any connection problem whenever I stayed in my friends' rooms. Mid of July they planned to move me to another room for the reason that they will do deep cleaning, and room renovation for a month. Only to find out that they will open it for new guests. I was wondering if Im not a guest anymore. lol! I was hoping that i will have a better internet connection to my room since I have online classes to attend during my day offs and after work, unfortunately the issue is the same.

We have a lot of issues with lost laundry items. the cockroaches inside the coffee machine, serving expired yogurt and so much more. well, they might think that we are staying here for free because we are not paying from our own pocket. we are staying here because it's part of our contract packages and we've worked hard for it, and I believed we deserve to be treated fairly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We came for dinner around 9:00 food was cold and poor variety. They told us Sunday is an international day it was not it was only Indian food .
As a hotel when food is finished they should add not when guest comes and get embarrassed with there guests.
We paid just to eat food left and cold seriously I will not come back anymore.
I don’t recommend it to anyone not even family and couples.
Only people who works there are good..

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marriott Hotels, General Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear Reema,
I am delighted to know that staff services were up to your expectation. I am sorry to know the dining experience was not upto your expectations, your comments will be reviewed with the concerned teams in an effort to improve our services for the future. We hope you will give us an opportunity to better your dining experience with us.
Leroy Dias
Director of Food and Beverages

Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Personnel attitude is professional and always willing to help and makes your stay nice and enjoyable.
Very nice behavior of people at breakfast and dinner. Outstanding room cleaning services with attention to details , congratulations to Hassan and the team !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, General Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2021

Dear Ocytocine,

Reviewed 25 July 2021

we've been here for 10 days and from the time we arrived the staff have welcomed us and made us feel at home. special thanks to everybody who works at Marriott al jaddaf, thank you for the breakfast Hana, Yaseen, Neema, Noel! thank you for the smiles each morning. thank you to the security team. Luizah you are the best. thank you Mr. Hamdy, Jackie, and everybody else who made our stay comfortable. housekeeping, we couldn't have finished this review without mentioning you! you all have made our home very comfortable and you have spoiled us, Joseph and Maricel special thanks to you.

Room tip: request a room facing west to get a spectacular view to the Burj Khalifa
Date of stay: July 2021