3,294 results
All reviews thai kitchen amara spa cafe arabesque brasserie du yacht club close to the airport beautiful property minutes from the airport rooms are spacious favorite hotel burj khalifa infinity pool luxury hotel creek marina traiteur skyline
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stunning Hotel- Lovely Lighting Christmas Tree Event.

I am always enjoying my evening and personal pictures with the beautiful background of Park Hyatt Dubai’s creek and yachts together with my family. Great team work and always creative ideas. I liked the precautions measurements were taken with the current situation of COVID-19, lovely food and the new bus rounding with children. Thank You Park Hyatt Dubai team and I am very much looking forward to celebrating with you more events.
Merry Christmas.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Luis Cobo, Other at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear hadir239,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your stay at Park Hyatt Dubai. We are delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed the Lighting ceremony which has become a tradition every year. We appreciate your comments about the food and the Covid Measures we've put in place.

It was a real pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

overall I really enjoyed when I stayed at the Park Hyatt, the room was very nice and directly faced the Lagoon according to my request when I made the reservation, thank you very much to Mr. Nawan for his help because he helped me when making the reservation, and during my stay Even at the hotel, Mr.Nawan was also very helpful to me, because at that time I couldn't find the Room Service menu and he came to my room to help me find the Room Service menu which was on the TV.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear amrshaban,

Thank you for your recent review following your stay at Park Hyatt Dubai. We are delighted to hear you had a memorable stay with us. I'm pleased to know our colleague Nawan was able to assist you with your room allocation, we will be sure to share your feedback with him. It was a real pleasure to have you with us and we all look forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is without doubt one of the best in Dubai. The peaceful setting and beautiful views over the City & Creek just amazing. The staff are fantastic and it really is just an awesome place to stay and relax. Thank you Park Hyatt.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear vannorpan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Park Hyatt Dubai. We are always thrilled with your patronage to the property and we really appreciate your support. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fantastic location to hold my first art exhibition ‘The Heritage Collection, at the Piazza, Noepe restaurant, and the annual tree lighting ceremony. Thanks to the whole team at Park Hyatt, the best hotel in Dubai

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear JoyL1521,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Park Hyatt Dubai. We are delighted you joined us for our Lightning ceremony which is becoming a tradition year on year. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your return in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2020

2.5 hours delay at check-in; concierge had wrong luggage, concierge left our bags and golf clubs at the lobby entrance for over 2hours but informed us they were in safe keeping! Terrace suite needs to be updated as this does not reflect the luxury of a Park Hyatt brand standard at all. F&B outlet staff were arguing with each other too - simply unprofessional.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank lalmeida2020
Luis Cobo, Other at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear lalmeida2020,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay at Park Hyatt Dubai. We are extremely sorry that your stay was far from perfect and that you experienced several shortfalls throughout your stay. We will be reaching out through private message to go through your experience in detail. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.