12 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
US$294
US$294
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$246
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
Official WebsiteUS$265
Preferred HotelsUS$491
TravelocityUS$294
2,706 results
All reviews bedroom apartment public beach jebel ali fully equipped kitchen sister hotel dubai marina washing machine family holiday higher floor pool area is free shuttle jumeirah beach palm wagamama concierge supermarket moses
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I booked Oasis because I went there once and discovered the enchanting view of the gulf, good modern taste of furniture, and the large apartment size. I don't like JBR for the high density of the skyscrapers and the busy traffic, but some locations are better. The Walk, where Oasis is located, certainly shares only the good sides of it: open vast view, fashionable shops, cafes, beaches and sea breeze. Except some on-going constructions perhaps.

Upon my arrival this May, Ali the very helpful front-desk, offered us a very good rate for upgrading to a premium four-bedroom apartment, a 33-floor-3000-sq-ft.-large apartment. The scenery from the apartment was even more astounding than what I remembered. The entire Palm is literally the backdrop of the spacious living room. That is, with the famous Atlantis easily surprised my family's first sight of the imaginative extension of the desert into the sea. WOW, and viewing this from the balcony is just so unreal.

The HUGE apartment consists of a very decent master bedroom with walk-in closet and a large ensuite. And other three bedrooms are each like a hotel double room, with big windows and its own nice bathroom. The toiletry is practical, not on the luxurious side. Well at least the 200-sq-ft sufficiently equipped kitchen is more attractive to my family than well-packaged body-lotion. And, each room had its own free wifi!

The only dissatisfaction was the slight smell of the non-smoking apartment. And cigarette buds were found at the plant pot. I understand the hotel could do no more than warning. At least the staff responded to this fast enough in helpful and sincere attitude.

More excitement came with the premium lounge next door and many incredible services including free laundry items and free lunch a-la-carte daily! Low season makes a big difference, which means also 40-45 degrees Celsius outdoor, of course. I tried the lunch twice and they were seriously prepared, served by the patient and understanding waitress named Mary. Not like any "free lunch" at all.

One downside is that the construction site of the new Rixos hotel is at your feet, something out of the sight. But luckily noise was hardly heard, although the work went on 24 hours, revealing only how the Arabians worked out their dream.

Lastly, thanks to Erwin the front desk manager who helped me with some extra requests when I prepared welcoming surprise to my family and friends. As I told him, I am more than happy to write down these good comments to thank the excellent team to make our vacation and would definitely book the same apartment again. Thank you.

Room tip: High floor with a balcony. Superior types won't have a balcony. Lounge floor gives you more.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SWPanting
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear SWPanting,

Many thanks for posting a review of your recent visit to JA Oasis Beach Tower. It’s lovely to know that our team took such good care of you, especially the three you specifically mentioned.

Assuming you have Erwin’s contact details, please feel free to make your next booking directly with him and he’d be glad to assign the exact same apartment (sans hidden cigarette butts of course – my apologies for that), as you seem to have been very comfortable there. Alternatively, drop me an email on generalmanager.obt@jaresorts.com and I’d be happy to do the same.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 May 2015

I stayed in the hotel for a good five days. The people work here is amazingly friendly. They duty manager Erwin, they lady who work in the lounge Mary, and reception guy Ali, even the they security guy had given us help to their greatest extend. The hotel itself is new, the furniture are in very good shape, the view is amazing. ( We stayed at 33rd floor) The room is spacious. 3000 square feet. Not much smaller than my own house. The price is very reasonable for services and quality hotel like this.
We will come stay here for sure when we come back to Dubai.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Walter T,

I really appreciate your review on your stay with us. I know that you and your party dealt extensively with our service team while you were here – thanks for your compliments regarding Mary, Ali and Erwin.

I’m sorry we kept you waiting a while for your luggage upon check out.

We’d love to welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower when you next visit Dubai, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I recently got back from Dubai a couple of days ago and we stayed at JA Oasis Beach Tower for 5 nights and it felt like going from home to home but with hotter weather and better views/scenery. The views from our balcony were awesome, we could see the Skyline, Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeriah from our balcony on the 27th floor. The apartment was awesome - felt more like a flat than an actual hotel. We stayed in 2 bedroom apartment and both bedrooms had ensuite bathrooms and there were also 2 additional toilets. The kitchen was also fully equipped and had fridge, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer. The apartment was kept very clean by the cleaners too. We also got a lovely welcome pack with breakfast goodies and few other things, which was a lovely gesture by the hotel. The supermarket is just next door in the Al Fattan mall in case you need to stock up on food and soft drinks etc and there is also money exchange in the mall and there is also a pharmacy nearby. We didn't have breakfast included so can't comment on that, but there are lots of different kind of restaurants on The Walk. The hotel also has wagamama and Frankie Dettorie's bar grill restaurant near the hotel entrance. Frankie's restaurant is also Marco Pierre White! There is also a bar restaurant called Thyme in the mall, which has happy hour from 4pm till 8pm and again at 11pm till 1am! The beach is just 5/10 mins walk and the hotel provide towels and umbrella and beach mat to take to the beach. The pool was kept very clean, but it is hard to get a good shade, as the tall buildings surrounding the hotel blocked the sun, however this is not a major thing as the beach is nearby anyway. The only other minor issue I had was the wifi is only accessible in the living room and it won't work in the bedroom, but it is free - so can't complain. I know a few reviews mention construction work, but it didn't make any difference to me as the noise was minimal and construction work is carried out everywhere anyway. All the staff were also very welcoming and smiley and approachable. There is also a car parking basement in case you are travelling from with UAE or if you are planning to hire a car - which is useful as taxis can cost a lot, especially as there is lots of traffic in Dubai. However we also drove to Abu Dhabi via a hire car as it is only 45 mins/1 hour away from Dubai and you can get good deals near the weekend. Although the hotel do provide shuttle buses to the malls and gold souk and to their sister hotel in Jabel Ali. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay at JA Oasis beach tower and the traveller choice awards is definitely deserved - keep up the good work and see you next time I am in Dubai. :-)

4  Thank Miss_S_M24
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear Miss_S_M24,

Thanks for the thorough review of your stay here and your kind words about our service team. It seems that you experienced what we want all our guests to enjoy - comfort and flexibility. It was also a good time to visit and enjoy the warmth, before the mercury starts to bubble!

It was good to hear that the development in the area did not bother you, and you’re right, there are not many places in Dubai that are not under some sort of enhancement.

We fully intend to keep up the good work and would love to have you back at JA Oasis Beach Tower when you return to Dubai.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

The staff were really nice especially the cleaning guy. He even washed our dishes! Our room were always clean and always with the refrigerator full of cold water to drink. The pool was clean and they had their own parking lot in the basement where we could park our rented car. We were satisfied with everything and would like to visit it again another time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank fatmazehrabasoda
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Dear Fatma Zehra C,

Thank you for your short and sweet review.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back soon to JA Oasis Beach Tower.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Stayed here for 5 nights at the end of April with friends, was almost perfect. No hotel stay is ever perfect however these guys do try their best. We booked a 3 Bed Deluxe but Dima managed to sell us the superior View on 25th floor and it was well worth it. Rooms were absolutely huge, clean and modern. Main bedroom comes with walk in wardrobe, his and hers sinks and separate walk in shower as well as bath shower. Kitchen has all amenities including dishwasher and washing machine. Also get a nice little welcome pack with essential foods. And if you need anything else, there is a small supermarket downstairs which also delivers. Breakfast at thyme is simple yet nice, enough choice to cater to all tastes. Didnt use the pool at all so cant comment on that however the beach is literally across the road. Yes there is construction sites opposite and the view was slightly spoiled by this, however a prime location like this will always have work going on, this shows how popular the area is. Only issue we had was wifi, this really only works if you are sat right next to the router in the room. However im hoping this will be sorted for my next trip! Location is perfect, right next to the movenpick on JBR Walk, which in my opinion is the best place to stay as everything is close by. After staying at other hotels in all different areas of Dubai inc Marina, Palm Island and JBH, i think i have found a place where i will definately go back to. A big thank you to Dima at reception, the concierge and security team and all the other staff who made this my best stay in dubai by far. Keep Up the good work guys and hope to see you again soon!

Room tip: The higher you go, the better the view
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Zubair M
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Zubair M,

It was fantastic to read your comments on the members of our team who looked after you on your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

During hiring interviews, we specifically look for people who get a kick out of making others happy, and in Dima, we found a good one!

It sounds like you’ve been to Dubai many times and I’m happy you have finally found your new home from home. I agree with your observations on the buzzing JBR area, with the only downside being the continual development. What it all boils down to is that more entertainment and facilities will be on our doorstep as the months go by.

We are aware of the wifi issue in the apartments and are looking into resolving it soon.

I’ll be sure to pass on your kind comments to the Concierge and Security teams, and we look forward to seeing you again too.

Sincerely.