“Great Hospitality ”

Ranked #898 of 9,927 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a wide array of colors, sounds and aromas from some of the most distinctive international cuisines at The Market Place. Our Theme nights: Friday “Bubbly Brunch” Friday “Bubbly Brunch” 12:30 – 4:00 PM AED 169 with Soft drinks AED 299 with House Beverage AED 399 Sparkling & House Beverage Kids entertainment Seafood and Grills night The Market Place offers mouthwatering fresh seafood and grills recipes. Tantalize your taste buds with live and grill stations and the catch of the day prepared and cooked to perfection by our Chefs. Every Thursday, 6:00-11:00 pm AED 189 with Soft drinks AED 299 with House Beverage International Dinner Buffet Enjoy a wide array of colours, sounds and aromas from some of the most distinctive international cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Western, Asian). Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, 6:00-11:00 pm
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the freshly opened oysters and the selection of grill items.
Service was fantastic. Noel and Divine were very friendly and helpful.
The selection of sweets were yummy!
We we be coming back soon.

1  Thank Roshan Singh R

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely brunch with the family. We came on a day when the weather was awful, so there were hardly any people there. What a shame! Great price, great food. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This must've been my 10th business trip to Dubai and the best part of my trip is always the restaurant here. The food is nice and people are nicer.. For eg. A guy Manish from India. I came in just moments before they were closing for breakfast; but he offered to make some Indian food right away so that I don't go from there hungry.
Good experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We have visited "The Market place" yesterday, on 21st of December, it was my sister's birthday. We really enjoyed our experience. Beautiful and interesting interior, yummy food and great staff. I would like to thank Christel for providing such great service, she was very attentive and friendly. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

This is my second review ..iwas there last Friday dinner buffet and every thing was great I was with my husband and my little daughter we visit this restaurant every month I think but last time was a surprise for us every thing was so good and there was a sea food corner and so many live stations..The desserts were sooo great but the most amazing was the stuff especially the waitress unfortunately I don't know her name but she was there last Friday with a blonde short hair she realy was so kind with my daughter please thank her for me....above all of that the price was so great specially we used voucher. ..We definitely will come again soon