This hotel is located in the southern, newer, part of Dubai across from Jumeira Beach. It is very central to a lot of great restaurants and shops but about a 25 minute cab ride to the old part of the city. The hotel provides transportation to the beach (as crossing the street is very challenging) and the Mall of the Emirates but the schedule was not convenient for us so we took cabs (very cheap). The hotel itself is a tastefully decorated, all suite hotel with unbelievable views. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom/4 bath apartment which gave everyone a lot of privacy. The kitchen is fully stocked but does not include coffee or any cleaning materials (soap, etc) which was inconvenient. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. We asked for a seaside view (recommended as there is a lot of construction on other side of hotel) and had a gorgeous view of the Palm Jumeira from our huge living room. The buffet breakfast was adequate but nothing special. The pool is nothing special but exists if needed. The price for internet is ridiculously expensive. It is easy to order alcohol in a bar but not to buy on your own. I would recommend picking some up in Duty Free before you leave the airport. If I were to return to Dubai I would choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true 4-star luxury at our deluxe hotel in the heart of Dubai. The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites welcomes you with gorgeous one-, two- and three-bedroom suite accommodations, as well as an array of superb amenities that will delight you. Sample delicious cuisine at one of our three hotel restaurants, including The Observatory - an amazing 52nd-floor dining experience offering sweeping Dubai city views. If you're in Dubai for a meeting, the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites is pleased to offer flexible venues and comprehensive event planning and catering services. If you're here to discover the city, you'll find some of Dubai's best attractions - including Dubai Marina, Dubai Yacht Club or Dubai Marina Mall - right at your doorstep. Venture slightly further from our 4-star hotel on the exciting new Dubai Metro and explore the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab. We look forward to your visit at our deluxe accommodations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel And Suites
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel Dubai
- The Harbour Hotel Residence
- Emirates Marina Hotel