3,086 results
All reviews al manzil dubai mall burj khalifa arabic coffee courtyard restaurant burj view room sports bar walking distance excellent location special thanks very nice hotel amazing service samir boulevard shisha concierge souk
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Nice chai and coffee from Mina
Rooms are good. Lobby is nice. Reception are all helpful. Plus concierge assist us in every way. This is not my first time but will definitely come back home again. This is also near to Dubai mall and a place where I can always rest

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ahmed E, General Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Marhaba ahakim0707,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here and for being our guest at Manzil Downtown.

We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent hotel within walking distance (10 mins) of the Burj Al Khalifa & Dubai Mall. The fantastic Kim on reception allowed me to check-in early, and begin using the facilities. The Courtyard area is very popular with locals watching the World Cup (minimum spend of ~£30each but not hard when beers are £11 a pint!), and the Sports Bar has an incredible number of screens if you wanted air conditioning.
Room was excellent (upgraded to a Burj view) which meant I could lay on the bed and enjoy the lightshow in the evenings.
The breakfast buffet & service in the Boulevard Kitchen restaurant is very good with a decent choice of both Arabic and Western dishes to choose from.
Overall, I hope I will be returning to Dubai as it will give me the opportunity to return to this excellent hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank monobrow236
Ahmed E, General Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Marhaba monobrow236,

Many thanks for being our guest at Manzil Downtown and for taking the time to review us your experience here.

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I really liked this nice hotel, the hotel receptionist (Nadya) helped with upgrading our room which was nice & sent us a cake with birthday wishes :-).
Room was very clean & Dubai mall is few minutes walking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nael615
Ahmed E, General Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Marhaba nael615,

Thank you for being our guest at Manzil Downtown and for taking the time to share with us your experience here.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great location, just few minutes away from Souk Al Bahar, Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa. Amazing area, residential, great to walk around, great restaurants around, one of to recommend is Karak House (good for breakfast). Manzil Mall just 1min (next to the Hotel) where you can find Spinneys, some restaurants, beauty spa, pharmacy, etc. Traditional and atmospheric (twist with modern) designer of the Hotel, the scent in the entrance of the Hotel makes spiritual,

Marhaba anna k,

Thank you for being our guest at Manzil Downtown and for taking the time to review your experience here.

It was a joy reading that you enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here on a number of occasions and I always enjoy my stay at Manzil because you are made to feel like you are at home, staff remember your name and I haven’t even stayed that many times.

I had a minor complaint this time round however the management contacted me after my stay to let me know that my loyalty meant something to them.

Service is top rate, in room dining and restaurant food is also amazing and never delayed. I stayed during the last week of Ramadan and still the service did not slow down.

The rooms are spacious and well maintained and the location is prime within walking distance of the Dubai Mall. The gym is a little small and could do with enhancing but the lovely pool area also compensates this.

You also don’t get the sleazy and seedy stuff that you get at some of the other hotels.

Whether it is business or pleasure we always enjoy Manzil. Very classy.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Marhaba Judgie00,

Thank you for being our guests at Manzil Downtown and for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with us.

We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff were able to assist and resolve your complaints.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.