Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
SAVE US$32
Hotels.comUS$174
Melia.comUS$174
Prestigia.comUS$179
All reviews polo field pool villa polo suite polo match boutique hotel the general manager great pool pool side amazing service special thanks epicurean melia privacy gym brunch staycation buggy
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Super impressed with everyone on the Melia team and service. From the minute We walked into the resort all staff was all over us. Towels given from the executive chef, everyone contributing small services to just make our experience great. Nasima, Mica and Gaston delivering an amazing exsperience

Trip type: Travelled solo
Soufiane Touil, Guest Services / Front Office at Melia Desert Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 730s_renf,

Our colleagues are our true asset and they make this hotel perfect, and I am pleased to read that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues especially by Naisam, Mica and Gaston. I have shared your comments with the team and they are happy to know that, you had a brilliant stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The gym is amazing and clean and the staff was really helpful specially Yousra she really helped me with the stretching post-workout.
And she recommended me the spa which was splendid where I had a massage there.
Definitely will come back for my next session with her.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Assia Rahhaoui, Guest Services / Front Office at Melia Desert Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. AlHammadi

Our colleagues are our true asset and they make this hotel perfect, and I am pleased to read that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues especially Youssra. I have shared your comments with the team and they are happy to know that, you had a brilliant time with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. The room we were upgraded to was fantastic with views over the polo ground. The new pool and bar area is a great spot with lovely food and drink offers. We ate at rare and the food was excellent. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Assia Rahhaoui, Guest Services / Front Office at Melia Desert Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. LukeW1232,

Thank you for the review that you have shared with regards to your recent visit at Melia Desert Palm Dubai!
We are delighted to read that you loved our property and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I have shared your comments with the team and they are happy to know that, you had a brilliant stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Inspite of it being rated a 5 star Melia is at best a 3.5-4 star. The villas are not luxurious inspite of being advertised as a luxury hotel. The villas are overpriced and food choices are limited. The pool in the villa was not very clean, dental kits were not provided for 4 people they gave 2 bottles of water however when asked for more they gave more water. Would not visit again and amongst other Dubai luxury resorts this place gets left behind.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Akritib28,

We took note of your precious comments, since we wish to improve our service and offer the perfect gateway experience. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

I had the Best Ab Workout Ever with Yousra. Not only she was friendly and approachable but her workout was what I needed. I felt my abs being hit from different angles. I recommend Yousra if you want to strenghten your core abs and keep progressing constantly. I loved her professional attitude but personal approach. Yousra provided me with tips and shared her expertise to help me achieve quicker progress! Thanks a lot Yousra!

1  Thank DicanioN1
Assia Rahhaoui, Guest Services / Front Office at Melia Desert Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear DicanioN1,

Thank you for your incredible review of the Melia Desert Palm Dubai! We appreciate you taking the time rating us about your experience within our luxurious Resort. We are delighted to know that we’ve gained your loyalty with our services. We are thrilled to receive your wonderful recommendation and review and look forward to welcoming you back soon!