US$60
US$46
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$191
US$136
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
Hotels.com
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$162
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$185
US$133
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$249
US$176
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$60
US$47
Agoda.com
1,834 results
All reviewsbur dubaimeena bazaarroom servicetravel deskfront officethe bell boyrecommend this hotelhouse keepingspecial thanksenjoyed my staymetro stationrooftop poolhotel is locatednice stayrooms are spaciousbusiness tripmaricar
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The check in was smooth my rooms was upgraded which was good . But we tried the breakfast for one day but the spread was most the South Indian style. And During check in no water was provided on my request . Wifi was very slow and kept asking for our password after every hour which was never experienced. Service at the room was good we got everything on time .. just advise as some of the staff behaviour was rude and need to be changed !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us. i am not happy to hear about the service you received and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We have noted your review and proper action will be taken.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon here in Royal Ascot Hotel.

Rajesh Kumar
Front office manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited the place after a very long time and it’s feels great to b back .. I must compliment how the service has improved and the old staff still are like family and then the new staff it’s good to see all of them always smiling and greeting me.. I also met the owner I was very happy to see him. Me. Peter I thank you so much for all ur assistance without u this hotel is not the same.. thanking u a lot. Also The receptionist Rateesh and Imran u guys are the main of the reception.. good service good food . Good location good maintenance good lighting and good fragrances around the property .. I am happy and will come back again because I love the people working here ..thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and our Location as well as our culinary offers. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.

We highly appreciate your review and look forward to welcome you back in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Hotel is excellent, location is excellent as the main market Meena bazar is near by. staff is very cooperative. all rooms are nice and clean everyday. Lobby is beautiful. Buffet Breakfast is excellent and having a wide verity. taxi available just in front of Hotel any time. TV has Hindi songs, movie , news channel also. Overall enjoying the stay with family and amazing experience with tins hotel.

Stayed: February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

First let me tell u my experice with the lost item from my room i forst tot that it has been missing from my room n me n my wofe couldnot find it. We informed the reception and they quickly called the security Mr.Elcid he helped us find out where we went that day and i was so happy with all his help wr had got the lost item in my own bag. He did an excellent job. The recptionist too was very help. The swrvice was excellent. It was to our surprise we even got the best treatment on valentines day where there guest realtion manager csme to wish us along with a wonderful cake with roses and greeting card from the hotel me and my wife loved it i could gurantee its one of the best experience ever .Dubai was the best trip because of Royal Ascot Hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Its a great hotel with good food, Rooms are very big and location is very convenient its the best property for Indians. Food Rates are little bit higher. Staff is very friendly. Over all its a thumbs Up

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank MohitJalan
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Mr. MohitJalan,

Thank you very much for posting your very positive review about Royal Ascot Hotel on TripAdvisor.

With great pleasure we read from your comments that our hotel has exceeded your expectations. We are happy to hear that you found our location excellent, services outstanding and our colleagues genuinely friendly. Be assured that your kind comments will be shared with her and to the whole team.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,