Royal Ascot Hotel
US$835
Jumeirah.com
US$736
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$487
US$380
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$220
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$218
Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$68
1,707 results
All reviewsbur dubaimeena bazaartravel deskroom servicefront officethe bell boyrecommend this hotelhouse keepingspecial thanksindian foodenjoyed my staymetro stationrooftop poolnice stayhotel is locatedduty managerrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The check in was smooth my rooms was upgraded which was good . But we tried the breakfast for one day but the spread was most the South Indian style. And During check in no water was provided on my request . Wifi was very slow and kept asking for our password after every hour which was never experienced. Service at the room was good we got everything on time .. just advise as some of the staff behaviour was rude and need to be changed !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us. i am not happy to hear about the service you received and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We have noted your review and proper action will be taken.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon here in Royal Ascot Hotel.

Rajesh Kumar
Front office manager

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

we truely enjoyed our stay at your hotel. specailly the service was quick and all the staff was very good. my favrioute Daryll really helped us alot including Abdull they have been there during my stay asking me each day if we had a confortable stay. we got to meet Guest realtion On Valentines day and i thank the managemnt for the special treat sent to us .. lushell too was very kind to make sure our stay went well. Samtosh bellboy was very helpful and Zahoor at the recption i thank each of thsee people for all theor aassitant

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and our Location as well as our culinary offers. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.

We highly appreciate your review and look forward to welcome you back in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited the place after a very long time and it’s feels great to b back .. I must compliment how the service has improved and the old staff still are like family and then the new staff it’s good to see all of them always smiling and greeting me.. I also met the owner I was very happy to see him. Me. Peter I thank you so much for all ur assistance without u this hotel is not the same.. thanking u a lot. Also The receptionist Rateesh and Imran u guys are the main of the reception.. good service good food . Good location good maintenance good lighting and good fragrances around the property .. I am happy and will come back again because I love the people working here ..thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We booked through Aribian nights amd we had our worst nightmare with this Travel Agent. Never again will book through them but i thank my stars for meeting with Lushell she really helped us alot with eveything i cant thank her enof. From the check in date to the check out. Also Maqsood was helpful im greatful he helped us as we are jain people and only eat veg. Suggestion to place atleat to pure jain veg item in the room. And 4 bottles of water as its not enough.also thanking Xavier from housekeeping was good and did good cleaning and gave us extra water on our request.
Not forgeting to thank Royal Ascot Hotel for the lovely Valentines Day surprise

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Hotel is excellent, location is excellent as the main market Meena bazar is near by. staff is very cooperative. all rooms are nice and clean everyday. Lobby is beautiful. Buffet Breakfast is excellent and having a wide verity. taxi available just in front of Hotel any time. TV has Hindi songs, movie , news channel also. Overall enjoying the stay with family and amazing experience with tins hotel.

Stayed: February 2018