Ramada Downtown Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$115
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$150
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$208
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$98
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$140
  • Pool
US$278
US$208
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

1,896 results
All reviewsbur dubaimeena bazaarfront officetravel deskthe bell boyrecommend this hotelroom serviceindian foodhouse keepingrooftop barhotel is locatedmetro stationnice stayspecial thanksenjoyed my stayconvenient locationduty manager
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The  hotel has very good facilities i am very happy with the service from the Room the Room was very well maintained and kept clean Daryll and Regy was awesome so helpful and mostly friendly i felt like home. The bell boy Israr and even Rodriges was so very helpful i thank them for being able to help me with my luggage and breakfast staff too was good

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and our Location as well as our culinary offers. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.

We highly appreciate your review and look forward to welcome you back in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The check in was smooth my rooms was upgraded which was good . But we tried the breakfast for one day but the spread was most the South Indian style. And During check in no water was provided on my request . Wifi was very slow and kept asking for our password after every hour which was never experienced. Service at the room was good we got everything on time .. just advise as some of the staff behaviour was rude and need to be changed !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us. i am not happy to hear about the service you received and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We have noted your review and proper action will be taken.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon here in Royal Ascot Hotel.

Rajesh Kumar
Front office manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited the place after a very long time and it’s feels great to b back .. I must compliment how the service has improved and the old staff still are like family and then the new staff it’s good to see all of them always smiling and greeting me.. I also met the owner I was very happy to see him. Me. Peter I thank you so much for all ur assistance without u this hotel is not the same.. thanking u a lot. Also The receptionist Rateesh and Imran u guys are the main of the reception.. good service good food . Good location good maintenance good lighting and good fragrances around the property .. I am happy and will come back again because I love the people working here ..thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Hotel is excellent, location is excellent as the main market Meena bazar is near by. staff is very cooperative. all rooms are nice and clean everyday. Lobby is beautiful. Buffet Breakfast is excellent and having a wide verity. taxi available just in front of Hotel any time. TV has Hindi songs, movie , news channel also. Overall enjoying the stay with family and amazing experience with tins hotel.

Stayed: February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

First let me tell u my experice with the lost item from my room i forst tot that it has been missing from my room n me n my wofe couldnot find it. We informed the reception and they quickly called the security Mr.Elcid he helped us find out where we went that day and i was so happy with all his help wr had got the lost item in my own bag. He did an excellent job. The recptionist too was very help. The swrvice was excellent. It was to our surprise we even got the best treatment on valentines day where there guest realtion manager csme to wish us along with a wonderful cake with roses and greeting card from the hotel me and my wife loved it i could gurantee its one of the best experience ever .Dubai was the best trip because of Royal Ascot Hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family