Royal Ascot Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$155
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
US$266
US$196
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Ramada Downtown Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$63
US$52
Trip.com
1,735 results
All reviewsbur dubaimeena bazaartravel deskroom servicefront officethe bell boyrecommend this hotelhouse keepingspecial thanksindian foodenjoyed my staymetro stationrooftop poolnice stayhotel is locatedduty managerrooms are spacious
Reviewed 23 February 2018

It is a conveniently located hotel with warm and friendly staff. they upgraded us to a suite at the time of check in and we were very pleased with that additional space in our room. their room service was prompt and efficient. however, their house keeping was a let down as they sometimes would fail replace the towels or would simply run out of towels. the rooms are well furnished and clean. we enjoyed their buffet breakfast as well which had an adequate spread. shops, bus stop and the metro station are all conveniently located in the vicinity.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank satyan_israni
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted. However, Please accept my utmost apology for the inconvenience caused by our team.

We highly appreciate your review and look forward to welcome you back in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I arrived late and check in was a hassle but the ground floor looks smart in a slightly old fashioned European way so I was, at this point, quite satisfied. The rooms however are a disappointment. They are certainly a lot larger than average but they (and I experienced 2 as I moved due to noise) smell musty (especially the wardrobes) and are just not as pleasant as they could be. The rooms facing the road seem to have a lot of traffic noise and the first and top floors have noise from the Indian mezzanine restaurant or the rooftop bar/party venue. But the public spaces are generally well kept. Pool and gym are modern and clean and the whole hotel is well cleaned with no shortage of staff who do seem to care. For the price it is not bad, and with improvements to the bedrooms it could be a lot better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us. thank you for your lovely comments on the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. However i am not happy to hear about the service you received and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We have noted your review and proper action will be taken.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon here in Royal Ascot Hotel.

Rajesh Kumar
Front office manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The  hotel has very good facilities i am very happy with the service from the Room the Room was very well maintained and kept clean Daryll and Regy was awesome so helpful and mostly friendly i felt like home. The bell boy Israr and even Rodriges was so very helpful i thank them for being able to help me with my luggage and breakfast staff too was good

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and our Location as well as our culinary offers. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The check in was smooth my rooms was upgraded which was good . But we tried the breakfast for one day but the spread was most the South Indian style. And During check in no water was provided on my request . Wifi was very slow and kept asking for our password after every hour which was never experienced. Service at the room was good we got everything on time .. just advise as some of the staff behaviour was rude and need to be changed !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us. i am not happy to hear about the service you received and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We have noted your review and proper action will be taken.

Rajesh Kumar
Front office manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited the place after a very long time and it’s feels great to b back .. I must compliment how the service has improved and the old staff still are like family and then the new staff it’s good to see all of them always smiling and greeting me.. I also met the owner I was very happy to see him. Me. Peter I thank you so much for all ur assistance without u this hotel is not the same.. thanking u a lot. Also The receptionist Rateesh and Imran u guys are the main of the reception.. good service good food . Good location good maintenance good lighting and good fragrances around the property .. I am happy and will come back again because I love the people working here ..thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018