1,909 results
All reviewsbur dubaimeena bazaarfront officetravel deskthe bell boyrecommend this hotelroom serviceindian foodhouse keepingrooftop barhotel is locatedmetro stationnice stayenjoyed my stayspecial thanksconvenient locationduty manager
Reviewed 30 March 2018

All was good no issues.
All needs taken care of.
Staff was great.
Abbas, Derryl & Rachel made sure all was comfy and clean
Reception was quick and painless.
Breakfast was great nd many restraints 4 total Korean, Arabic, American and Indian.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

We highly appreciate your review and we all look forward to welcome you back in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

good service from Xavier and joquem in housekeeping . very good cleanliness and very courteous staff. I and my family thank them a lot. I have few issues face during my stay 1st we were on the firt floor so music from M floor could b very disturbing and the hotel was full as there was a group arrived on the days we stay so there was a lot of rush at the breakfast area where even cutlers was not available . but I like all the staff and the behaviour towards the staff for which we did not complain much. Dubai was fantastic we loved it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Royal Ascot is a 3-star hotel with well maintained rooms, courteous staff who also happened to be well-versed with both English and Hindi. Rooms don’t really have a view to offer since this is the city area but the plus point is it's very close to metro station and hence you can save a lot on the travel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our room was very Clean and inviting, Wonderful full breakfast varied and inviting staff in the reception easy check in and easy check out by Rateesh and Lushelle. we even got in our room early! it was a wonderful stay!The hotel was very clean in all areas. The employees were very gracious and friendly.Something for everyone .we will be back again for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The staff at the hotel are doing a very good job in the light of exceptionally demanding customers. The main challenge for the staff is in managing the guests that are booked through group booking arrangements. From my experience at the Hotel, the guests that generally arrive through group booking arrangements are not appreciative of the staff and make unreasonable demands, particularly at breakfast time. The guests that have arranged bookings individually are often greeted with unusually high levels of noise and it can take a while for them to find a table to have breakfast. In many hotels, this is managed by having separate arrangements for guests that arrive through group bookings to those that book individually.

That said, our praise goes to all staff, but in particular Maqsood (breakfast), Arman in the West End cafe area, chefs Haresh and Mohammed Haris for outstanding accommodation of our vegetarian needs, Israr and Santosh for always smiling and only too happy to help and finally to Lucelle - charming young lady wanting to ensure our stay was perfect.

Would we stay there again despite these challenges? Yes because the staff go out of their way to make our stay memorable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities . We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.However, I would like o apologize for all in inconvenience you face during your stay.