“Excellent place for family”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #162 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The service provided by the hotel staff is excellent in all avenues. Breakfast spread is very tempting and excellent.Housekeeping services was excellent. Well connected to Deira City centre and metro station and bus station. Beautiful mosque view from our apartment. The staff is very helpful and offer help as much as possible.

The hotel exhibited excellent gesture by celebrating my daughters birthday. This was a total surprise to us as we had not informed them of this. They must have got it from our ID details and also had left a tasty cake for her to cut. My daughters birthday was indeed very memorable and special at Flora Park. Surely recommend this place for a comfortable home like stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most appreciated 5 out of 5 review with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you and your family had a comfortable and homely overall stay with us, finding our breakfast and housekeeping service to have been excellent, our location convenient for your needs and that you enjoyed the view of the mosque from your apartment.

Furthermore I am thrilled that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise, I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as excellent and very helpful and that our team was able to contribute towards making your daughter’s birthday a memorable one.

I will be sure to thank the team personally for their continued commitment to driving excellence and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a pleasant & homely stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartment. Special thanks to the Hotel staff. A very special thanks to the restaurant staff Akhtar, Twinkle for the warm hospitality & chief Satyadev for the lovely breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant overall stay with us, that we made you feel at home and I am very proud to read your feedback about Akhtar and Twinkle who extended their warm hospitality and for Chef Satyaki for his lovely breakfast.

I will be sure to share your compliments with Akhtar, Twinkle, Chef Satyaki and the rest of the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast is very good and delicious
The staff friendly and atmosphere is very nice
Thanks to all staff
And special thank to Biswajit
I recommend any one would like to visit Dubai to stay at this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Thank Yaseen Al-Zubai... ي

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive 5 out of 5 feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding our breakfast selection to have been very good and delicious, our hotel atmosphere very nice and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly with a special mention for Biswajith.

I will be sure to thank Biswajith and the rest of the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

One the best hospitality I have experienced. Very good hotel, caring staff and at an absolute perfect location based on your preference of seeing Dubai from my perspective.

Pros:
1. Excellent staff. Sorry don't remember all the names, but each and every staff that I interacted with were very generous.
2. Tour desk inside the hotel.
3. 2 mins walk to the Metro station.
4. 5 mins walk to the Deira City Center Mall.
5. Very spacious apartments with full kitchen and balcony.
6. Very good food although I just had breakfast once.
7. One of the best apartment style hotels I have stayed in.

The list is endless.

Cons: Not really and negative, but maybe I will point out few things which would improve the convinience.
1. No electrical outlet in the bathroom.
2. TVs are little outdated considering the modern amenities.
3. Electroc kettle is aptly present in the kitchen but with no electric outlet. So you may have to swap out the toaster to use the kettle.
These are very minor things but a little renovation down the line would make it awesomely convenient.

Nevertheless, I would very highly recommend the hotel to anyone be it solo or with family.

Thanks!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I have taken note of your feedback regarding kitchen sockets and future hotel renovation and we will take your comments into account in line with potential future upgrade considerations. In regards to bathroom sockets however, please note that we only have shaver sockets in the bathroom, as other sockets would be considered a risk to health and safety, with electricity in close proximity to water.

I also acknowledge your feedback regarding our televisions and I can confirm that we have an approved new 49-inch solution, which we are implementing gradually throughout our apartments.

On the positive side, I am very happy that you had a great overall experience with us, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment spacious and well-appointed and that you liked our style.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as displaying caring and generous. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We are also very happy to read that our food selections were to your liking.

As we continue to strive to do better and better for our valued guests, your feedback gives us an opportunity to make improvements and is also an indication that we are moving in the right direction. Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stayed there for two weeks , I felt so comfortable to the point that I forgot that I was in a hotel
the atmospher was so warm , the stuff was very smiley ,polite and helpful , they put the comfort of the client above all ,
the hotel is very calm & clean
from F&b ,engineering departement , security , gest relation , FO , Hk all the team is just well trained and so profesional
I would like to thank MR biswajit Mukherjee from F&B for his great effort and his quick service in a very professional way
MR Ajay & Mr Harish from Hk , for their Honesty and sincerity
Mr Ashraf from security , for His vigilance and attention
finally thanks to all the team & to the manager
definitely I will go back there !!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us, finding our facilities to have been clean and our environment calm.

Furthermore I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as smiley ,polite and helpful and that their warm hospitality left a memorable impression on you, with a special mention for Biswajit from Food & Beverage for his great effort and professionalism, Ajay and Harish from Housekeeping for their honesty and sincerity and Ashraf form Security for his attention and vigilance.