Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$92
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$98
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$245
US$278
US$208
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Oberoi Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

1,049 results
All reviewsmetro stationdeira city centrebedroom apartmentexcellent locationwashing machineclose to the airportfamily stayswimming poolhouse keepinghome away from homehousekeeping staffcomfortable staymallabusupermarketchannelssauna
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a pleasant & homely stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartment. Special thanks to the Hotel staff. A very special thanks to the restaurant staff Akhtar, Twinkle for the warm hospitality & chief Satyadev for the lovely breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant overall stay with us, that we made you feel at home and I am very proud to read your feedback about Akhtar and Twinkle who extended their warm hospitality and for Chef Satyaki for his lovely breakfast.

I will be sure to share your compliments with Akhtar, Twinkle, Chef Satyaki and the rest of the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast is very good and delicious
The staff friendly and atmosphere is very nice
Thanks to all staff
And special thank to Biswajit
I recommend any one would like to visit Dubai to stay at this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Thank Yaseen Al-Zubai... ي

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive 5 out of 5 feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding our breakfast selection to have been very good and delicious, our hotel atmosphere very nice and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly with a special mention for Biswajith.

I will be sure to thank Biswajith and the rest of the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

One the best hospitality I have experienced. Very good hotel, caring staff and at an absolute perfect location based on your preference of seeing Dubai from my perspective.

Pros:
1. Excellent staff. Sorry don't remember all the names, but each and every staff that I interacted with were very generous.
2. Tour desk inside the hotel.
3. 2 mins walk to the Metro station.
4. 5 mins walk to the Deira City Center Mall.
5. Very spacious apartments with full kitchen and balcony.
6. Very good food although I just had breakfast once.
7. One of the best apartment style hotels I have stayed in.

The list is endless.

Cons: Not really and negative, but maybe I will point out few things which would improve the convinience.
1. No electrical outlet in the bathroom.
2. TVs are little outdated considering the modern amenities.
3. Electroc kettle is aptly present in the kitchen but with no electric outlet. So you may have to swap out the toaster to use the kettle.
These are very minor things but a little renovation down the line would make it awesomely convenient.

Nevertheless, I would very highly recommend the hotel to anyone be it solo or with family.

Thanks!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I have taken note of your feedback regarding kitchen sockets and future hotel renovation and we will take your comments into account in line with potential future upgrade considerations. In regards to bathroom sockets however, please note that we only have shaver sockets in the bathroom, as other sockets would be considered a risk to health and safety, with electricity in close proximity to water.

I also acknowledge your feedback regarding our televisions and I can confirm that we have an approved new 49-inch solution, which we are implementing gradually throughout our apartments.

On the positive side, I am very happy that you had a great overall experience with us, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment spacious and well-appointed and that you liked our style.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as displaying caring and generous. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We are also very happy to read that our food selections were to your liking.

As we continue to strive to do better and better for our valued guests, your feedback gives us an opportunity to make improvements and is also an indication that we are moving in the right direction. Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stayed there for two weeks , I felt so comfortable to the point that I forgot that I was in a hotel
the atmospher was so warm , the stuff was very smiley ,polite and helpful , they put the comfort of the client above all ,
the hotel is very calm & clean
from F&b ,engineering departement , security , gest relation , FO , Hk all the team is just well trained and so profesional
I would like to thank MR biswajit Mukherjee from F&B for his great effort and his quick service in a very professional way
MR Ajay & Mr Harish from Hk , for their Honesty and sincerity
Mr Ashraf from security , for His vigilance and attention
finally thanks to all the team & to the manager
definitely I will go back there !!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us, finding our facilities to have been clean and our environment calm.

Furthermore I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as smiley ,polite and helpful and that their warm hospitality left a memorable impression on you, with a special mention for Biswajit from Food & Beverage for his great effort and professionalism, Ajay and Harish from Housekeeping for their honesty and sincerity and Ashraf form Security for his attention and vigilance.

I will be sure to thank the team personally for their continued commitment to driving excellence and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Located close to metro station and in the heart of the city. Very convenient and good quality hotel. The rooms were spacious and well maintained. Service quality was upto the mark and staff was very courteous. Breakfast spread was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family