Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Pool
US$162
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$61
US$49
Novotel Suites
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$126
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$94
Priceline
US$191
US$146
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

1,040 results
All reviewsmetro stationdeira city centrebedroom apartmentexcellent apartmentrayna tourswashing machineshopping mallhouse keepingclose to the airportswimming pooltravel deskhome away from homeexcellent stayhousekeeping staffcomfortable stayvisit dubaispecial thanks
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel apartment right across Deira city centre and metro station. Well located for shopping and public transport.
Rooms are clean, neat and nice.
Breakfast is amazing, spread is as good as a 5* hotel. Staff is courteous and polite, highly recommend for family with kids.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive 5 out of 5 feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding our facilities to have been clean, neat and nice, our location convenient for your needs and our breakfast selection amazing.

Furthermore I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as courteous and polite and I am delighted that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise.

I will be sure to thank the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The service provided by the hotel staff is excellent in all avenues. Breakfast spread is very tempting and excellent.Housekeeping services was excellent. Well connected to Deira City centre and metro station and bus station. Beautiful mosque view from our apartment. The staff is very helpful and offer help as much as possible.

The hotel exhibited excellent gesture by celebrating my daughters birthday. This was a total surprise to us as we had not informed them of this. They must have got it from our ID details and also had left a tasty cake for her to cut. My daughters birthday was indeed very memorable and special at Flora Park. Surely recommend this place for a comfortable home like stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most appreciated 5 out of 5 review with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you and your family had a comfortable and homely overall stay with us, finding our breakfast and housekeeping service to have been excellent, our location convenient for your needs and that you enjoyed the view of the mosque from your apartment.

Furthermore I am thrilled that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise, I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as excellent and very helpful and that our team was able to contribute towards making your daughter’s birthday a memorable one.

I will be sure to thank the team personally for their continued commitment to driving excellence and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a pleasant & homely stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartment. Special thanks to the Hotel staff. A very special thanks to the restaurant staff Akhtar, Twinkle for the warm hospitality & chief Satyadev for the lovely breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant overall stay with us, that we made you feel at home and I am very proud to read your feedback about Akhtar and Twinkle who extended their warm hospitality and for Chef Satyaki for his lovely breakfast.

I will be sure to share your compliments with Akhtar, Twinkle, Chef Satyaki and the rest of the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast is very good and delicious
The staff friendly and atmosphere is very nice
Thanks to all staff
And special thank to Biswajit
I recommend any one would like to visit Dubai to stay at this hotel

Thank Yaseen Al-Zubai... ي

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding our breakfast selection to have been very good and delicious, our hotel atmosphere very nice and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly with a special mention for Biswajith.

I will be sure to thank Biswajith and the rest of the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

One the best hospitality I have experienced. Very good hotel, caring staff and at an absolute perfect location based on your preference of seeing Dubai from my perspective.

Pros:
1. Excellent staff. Sorry don't remember all the names, but each and every staff that I interacted with were very generous.
2. Tour desk inside the hotel.
3. 2 mins walk to the Metro station.
4. 5 mins walk to the Deira City Center Mall.
5. Very spacious apartments with full kitchen and balcony.
6. Very good food although I just had breakfast once.
7. One of the best apartment style hotels I have stayed in.

The list is endless.

Cons: Not really and negative, but maybe I will point out few things which would improve the convinience.
1. No electrical outlet in the bathroom.
2. TVs are little outdated considering the modern amenities.
3. Electroc kettle is aptly present in the kitchen but with no electric outlet. So you may have to swap out the toaster to use the kettle.
These are very minor things but a little renovation down the line would make it awesomely convenient.

Nevertheless, I would very highly recommend the hotel to anyone be it solo or with family.

Thanks!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I have taken note of your feedback regarding kitchen sockets and future hotel renovation and we will take your comments into account in line with potential future upgrade considerations. In regards to bathroom sockets however, please note that we only have shaver sockets in the bathroom, as other sockets would be considered a risk to health and safety, with electricity in close proximity to water.

I also acknowledge your feedback regarding our televisions and I can confirm that we have an approved new 49-inch solution, which we are implementing gradually throughout our apartments.

On the positive side, I am very happy that you had a great overall experience with us, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment spacious and well-appointed and that you liked our style.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as displaying caring and generous. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We are also very happy to read that our food selections were to your liking.

As we continue to strive to do better and better for our valued guests, your feedback gives us an opportunity to make improvements and is also an indication that we are moving in the right direction. Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.