“Good stay”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #162 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Rooms - were clean and well kept with good facilities including washer dryer and kitchen facilites
Staff - were very helpful and friendly
Breakfast - has a good spread
Lunch and Dinner is only room service - have good options, but did not try while I stayed

Room Tip: The better view is towards the roads than to the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I acknowledge your feedback about our restaurant and I am sorry for any misunderstanding caused, but I can confirm that our restaurant is open for all meal periods, 7 days a week.

On the positive side, I am delighted that you had a good overall stay with us and that you found your apartment to have been clean, well-kept and well appointed.

Furthermore, I am happy to read that our breakfast spread appealed to your tastes and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as very helpful and friendly.

I will be sure to share your compliments with the team personally, once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had wonderful stay at Flora Park, Dubai between Nov 25 to Dec 21. Room is cleaning and facilities are amazing. Manikanta and Vellu service guys were awesome in their job and very helpful. Thanks guys

Room Tip: 7th Floor is good for View
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as providing you with excellent hospitality and that our family members Manikanta and Velumorgan found a mention in your comment.

We will use your encouraging review and rating as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The apartments are big and comfortable with everything you need and well priced for what you get. The staff are so hospitable and accommodating and very prompt with all requests. The hotel is opposite the Mosque and you can hear the call to prayer which is so beautiful. The Metro is also accross the road, so travelling is made cheaper. Deira City Centre (shopping centre) is about 100metres away. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the Tripadvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall stay with us, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment spacious, comfortable and well appointed.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as hospitable, prompt and accommodating.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The stay at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments was splendid and our time off was really worth it. The room was super clean thanks to Manikanda and Velmurugan who were really good at it and friendly too. Definitely we will be staying here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding your apartment to have been clean.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as really good and friendly and our that our family members Manikanta and Velumirgan found a mention in your comment.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. Entire staff, right from receptionist till housekeeping are very co-operative and they provide best service with all time smile on their face. Apartments are very well maintained. Food is also very nice. Please plan to stay here whenever you visit Dubai. Location of this hotel is excellent as all local transportation areas are very nearby.
Also travel desk person from Rayna tours Miss Khushbu Tarachandani is very helpful. She provided superb assistance during our entire Dubai trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel.

I am very happy that you had a great overall experience with us, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment well maintained.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as displaying excellent hospitality, cooperative and that they provided you with the best service you have received. I am also glad to read that our family member Khushbu found a mention in your comment. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We are also very happy to read that our food selections was to your liking.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.