InterContinental Dubai Festival City
US$404
Waldorf Astoria
US$739
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$1,004
US$831
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$218
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$213
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$174
1,989 results
All reviewsanise restaurantthe club loungeambassador memberclose to the airportshopping mallwet roomcreek viewminutes from the airportbedroom suiteexcellent hotelbusiness tripburj khalifarooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet ismain restaurantafternoon teaihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my business stay hotel of choice in Dubai. Close to the airport. Close to the motorways to Downtown (15 mind max). Direct access to Robinsons Department store and Dubai Festival City Mall. Restore feel pool. Fantastic gym facilities.

Top marks must go to the staff at the Club Lounge on 26. Best in class. Barakat and Susan stand out in particular.

Never lost for somewhere great to eat: Choix, the Fish House and now Pierre’s Brasserie at the Hotel, and a host of restaurants at the Mall.

I rate this hotel and will continue making it my home when I’m away for business.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ravenwo
IHGDFCExecOffice, Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ravenwo,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent business trip to Dubai.

We appreciate you sharing the highlights of your stay including the convenient location and your dining experience at our selection of restaurants. We are also glad our pool and gym facilities helped you unwind and re-energize yourself, might we suggest that you try the Spa Intercontinental the next time that you are with us for a holistic rejuvenating experience. Barkat and Susan at the Club Lounge are humbled by your generous feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon to your home away from home in Dubai!

Best Regards,

Assistant Director of Front Office

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have been staying at the intercontinental residence for the first time for the past 4 days ..Have had 3 times food at the Intercontinental hotel festival city and has not been that great . Response was zero from any responsible manager or some one actually being receptive or concerned on customer feed back..it has been a - matter- of - fact kind of response ..standard answer will tell the chef .Damage control from 1 to 10, I would give ..3.5.. my experience at a newly opened fish house was not the best. food was acceptable..No special effort or signifance made to serve the salt crusted sea bass . The service was pathetic ..as we always had to look out for the service staff to get their attention.should have been the other way around !! Even the serving waiter was a bit arrogant . The offer of discount was never advertised in either if the property to encouraged guests to fill up the nearly empty restaurant ..i found out later .the next day at the Vista bar the Arabic grill was not that great ..beef chicken was dry ..service late ..waiter dissapeared..New servers serving food that was not really hot.. Attention and welcome in general is impressionable but the execution is slow and forgetful..

2  Thank Ayaz K

Dear Ayaz K,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our established standards. As mentioned during your meeting with my colleagues, we will share your feedback with the concerned departments and take necessary action. Please feel free to contact me directly at katy.lee@ihg.com in anticipation of your next stay with us, that we may show you our true level of service.

Assistant Director of Front Office

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second visit to interContinental Dubai festival city what I like in this hotel is :
Foods and drinks
Staff ( they are very very very friendly )
Location
......…............................
The hotel is very big and good and from the best hotels but there are one point that I want to inform the hotel administration that ( THE INTERNET )
The internet in intercontinental hotel is too slow connection that makes some business mans and other jobs coming this hotels makes the work failed because it is too slow and always lost the connections and it strong only in the reception ....
About my trip : my trip to this hotel is was very nice because of the STAFF
If I am the manager of this hotel I will give all of the staff a certificate and some gifts because even some people they are bad talking with these staff but they keeping this smile ... I love you and I hope you always be in good life brother ( THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE STAFF )
And thank you
Best regards
AHMEDALMAZROUIE
My E-mail : ahmedalmazrouie@outlook.com

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGDFCExecOffice, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We are fully aware, that the internet can be slow at some times. However, we are already working on an improvement. We have already installed a new system in the InterContinental, which should go live soon and will improve the internet speed a lot. You will see a difference, when you stay with us next time, I promise.

Your kind words about my team make me very proud. Thank you so much.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Kindest regards,

James Koratzopoulos
Regional General Manager Dubai
Area General Manager Dubai Festival City
IHG

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at thus hotel for a night during a recent visit.

It is a fantastic hotel with great service.

The rooms are spice and span and classy.

Would love to stay here again.

I would recommend this hotel without a doubt.

Mustafa.

1  Thank mustusb
IHGDFCExecOffice, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mustafa,

Thank you very much for your kind words and review. I am pleased to hear, that you would recommend us.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,

James Koratzopoulos
Regional General Manager Dubai
Area General Manager Dubai Festival City
IHG

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My second visit in a month - stayed in a club room - upgraded to a suite because of my Ambassador status.
Friendly staff - great club lounge for meetings and cocktail hour.
My suite was very comfortable and all round great service.
Pity about the lack of attention to details in some if the Restuarant’s, serious attitude and exorbitant pricing.
Not a fan of the “ladies if the night” in the bars - very disturbing indeed.
Dubai needs to clean its act in line with its international advertising campaigns.

2  Thank Kevin T
IHGDFCExecOffice, Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kevin T,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your positive review on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that your overall stay at our hotel was enjoyable. It is our aim to provide memorable experience to all of our guests and I am glad to know that our Club InterContinental team were able to deliver our promise.

We appreciate your constructive feedback about your dining experience, I would like to hear more about the visit so we can accurately understand all disturbances you have experienced. Please do feel free to contact me directly at katy.lee@ihg.com so that we can better understand the case and rectify these in the future.

We hope to welcome you back again soon for another enjoyable stay.

Best Regards,