1,650 results
All reviewsfeast restaurantspg memberthe club loungeworld tradetrade centersheikh zayed roadmetro stationconcierge teamrooftop poolbusiness tripmodern hotelspecial thanksroom serviceenjoyed my stayhotel staffexcellent hotelbusiness hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Visited on business and stayed for 3 nights, which were truly memorable. This was both my second visit to Dubai and stay at the hotel. Great service from door staff - kitchen staff. Approx 400 metres from WORLD TRADE CENTRE Metro station so transport is easy and very efficient, beats London Underground by a Country mile!

I'm from the UK so used to paying over the odds for medium satisfaction and experience, however I am still smiling from the lovely memories.

I have experience in retail and customer services for over 10 years and hold good standards which were pleasantly met and exceeded during my stay. Many thanks Sheraton Grand Dubai team, see you again in the near future

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sheraton Grand D, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear J W,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to read that your recent experience at our hotel was enjoyable. It is our aim to provide five-star​ experience to all of our guests and I am glad to know that we delivered our promise.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I really love this hotel. I travel to Dubai frequently and always try and stay at the Sheraton Grand. The ladies from the Soul spa are very friendly especially the lady who is from Nepal. She does a great job organising the sauna area.
An amazing service from the lounge team that is located on the 31st floor. Ronald, Saad, Bek, Julie, Sabina, Aliva and Zar Chi. Thank you guys for your tremendous service and soy cappuccino.
Great service from Emmanuel (gym helper), he’s very helpful all the time and very friendly.
Thank you Sheraton Grand.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Trish D,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor!

We are truly happy that you gave us a chance to show you our commitment to hospitality and that you appreciated the helpful and friendly services provided by the different teams across the hotel. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

From room to breakfast to the bar and the lobby, everything is flawless. The location is great since we can easily reach the Dubai mall and the beach within 15 min drive. The Bartender at the fifth floor is a really cool and nice guy and I really like his Ukraine accent. :) A wonderful experience definitely. I am a Starwood member and have stayed with Sheraton in many parts of the world. This one in Dubai is by far one of my best experience ever. Thank you and I will choose this one on my next trip to Dubai as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear rogerlzh,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us.

We are glad that you has wonderful experience with us and appreciated the great location of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great property . Very efficient staff and a great breakfast spread . Had a great time . Thanks people.will definitely be back.
The malls were overflowing with people because of Eid holidays and the mood was celebratory all around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sunitsood31,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

We are so glad that you found the staff excellent and enjoyed the breakfast spread. It is great that you also got to experience some of the activities our beautiful city has to offer.

We hope we have the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing service from everyone in this hotel , from the moment you walk in everything is excellent, I also want to thank my new friends Phillip and Andrew who work in the receiving parking areas for giving us a great laughter every moment , they were amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Arturo I,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us.

We are glad that you experienced a pleasant stay and enjoyed the friendly service from the valet team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,