“Unbelievable ”

Zengo
Ranked #113 of 10,119 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Take all of the tastiest bits of the ancient Spice Route from Asia through to the Far East, encase them in a beautifully decadent yet elegant wonderland and there you have Zengo. Picture exotic yet satisfying bites, intimate alcoves and nooks and handcrafted Asian inspired cocktails with fresh and mouthwatering ingredients from Asia and beyond. As you drink and dine whether indoors or alfresco, get in the party mood with beats from our resident DJ
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Wow wow wow wow

This is one amazing place. The decoration and atmosphere is brilliant, and the service is quick, efficient and on point. The music is really good, and the place is packed, and that is really rare in Dubai.

The food is to die for. Tempura prawns, Short rib dumplings, spicy lobster, Nasi goreng, Sea Bass and there signature dessert.

Big thanks to all the staff, and even bigger thanks to Dario and Manjit for putting the magic into my evening. You truly are 2 of the nicest, most efficient and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure in meeting. Thanks again!

GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Zengo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to have you as our guest at Zengo and it is truly rewarding to know that we succeeded in providing you a dining experience that left you truly satisfied particularly with the quality of dishes on offer as well as the service delivery.

Your compliments will be shared with the team and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here before and once again we must compliment the staff, the general ambience and the quality of the food served as being of the highest quality. Many many thanks for a lovely meal and a great evening.

GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Zengo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your kind words on TripAdvisor and we are delighted to hear that you once again enjoyed your dining experience at Zengo.

We wish you well and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I recently visited the restaurant for a family dinner. It was our first visit after it was recently refurbished. The ambience remains fun, funky and extremely friendly. We loved the food, the service, the menu and the music - a great evening in a nutshell that warrants a repeat visit!

GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Zengo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to have you back again as our guests at Zengo and it is delight to know that you had an enjoyable time with us.

We wish you well and we hope to see you again soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Modern , trendy good vibe

Adult themed not so suitable for families

Great menu

Great service

Sport options.

Crab spiced curry superb

Fantastic evening had by all

Authentic Asian cuisine

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words on TripAdvisor following your visit to Zengo and it is truly rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The restaurant is quite a walk from Le Royal Meridien entrance. Its located in the 2nd floor of Geals restaurant. I generally like Asian cuisine so I like the food selection, main course portion is just exactly good for one, not to big not too small portion.

The music was a bit loud for me and it was very busy when we dine in since it was a ladies night. I'm pregnant and I appreciate them changing my drinks to non alcoholic though I didn't appreciate the waiter not telling me what's he was serving until I asked. He serve a juice drink with pineapple which I don't eat nor drink so I didn't had the juice. Also, I was not asked or told that what I ordered was spicy and I cant have too spicy food.

The place is generally inviting, I like it specially the terrace since the weather is really nice.

1  Thank Jennifer R
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Zengo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Zengo and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the quality of dishes on offer as well as the setting of the venue.

We have noted your comments with regard to the service of our associates and please be assured that this is not our usual standard of service delivery within the restaurant. Guest feedback is of utmost importance to us and your review has been passed on to the team to avoid such situation to reoccur.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.