11 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
travelup.comUS$91
2,414 results
All reviews la vue seasons restaurant metro station special thanks the executive lounge marina area special mention rooftop pool business trip amazing service manzoni riel rosalie gym roshan shisha properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a 9 day stay here with absolutely no complaints. Wow! Buffet breakfast including everything excellent. Rooms mine was cleaned everyday. Even if you put the No Disturb sign on the door attendants leave you note they was there and offering help. Rooms included free bottled water daily, coffee, bath robe, house shoes. Ultra modern design for bathroom, glass enclosed shower excellent. But most of all the shout out to Niroj the reception manager who arranged my Dubai tour with Niraj you was amazing. If you visit Dubai stay at the Pullman Hotel. tell them David from Florida sent you. Thanks all of you at Pullman,

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank du4tap
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers, General Manager at Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear du4tap

What a pleasure to read your review on Tripadvisor. Thank you for your kind words.

Through the smallest details, we try to give each guest a memorable experience. I am glad that also this time we succeeded in this.

I hope to soon welcome you back in The Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Au revoir,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a long term guest of The Pullman Hotel, Jumeirah Lake Towers and have had a very enjoyable stay so far. The staff are very pleasant, attentive and helpful, particularly those on Reception. Also, I would like to give special praise to the Housekeeping Team in general, but especially to a housekeeper by the name of Angelo. He has cleaned my room many times and I am always pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cleaning and how wonderful my room looks afterwards. He pays attention to detail and is extremely thorough, adding some very nice touches which I do not expect. He is evidently very hard-working and deserves some well earned recognition - so, well done, Angelo. Lastly, a big shout out to all the hotel staff in general and their continued hard work and cheerfulness in these rather trying times, it is very much appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DawnPD21

Dear DawnPD21

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review about your stay in The Pullman JLT at Tripadvisor.

It is indeed through the smallest details that we strive to provide a high quality of service to all our guests. I will share your comments with the team: I am sure that feedback like yours will serve as an encouragement to all of them !

Thank you again and I hope to soon welcome you back in Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had stayed in Pulman JLT for over a month. The experience has been very satisfying. The checkin was so smooth and I felt like in home here. Every care was taken by all the staff to make us comfortable. Especially Angelo has been so caring for the housekeeping and Melanie took utmost care in the restaurant. Thanks to them !!

Sajjad

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trsajjad

Dear Trsajjad,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I am glad to read you enjoy your stays in The Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers and we very much look forward to welcoming you back !

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Персоналы супер слов нету хорошо выполняют работу Дубай сила супер супер супер супер нам очень понравилось хороший басен хороший завтрак все хорошо хороший номер чисто уютно дерзко все хорошо . We will definitely come back again and recommend this hotel to our fens back home. Best of luck Pullman front office team.

1  Thank ayanj2021

Dear ayanj2021,

It is delightful to read your complimenting review highlighting the personalized service received from our Heartists Niroj, Joanna, William and Alex :) I am certain that they will be very happy to know that their efforts are well-appreciated.

Thank you for choosing Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

I’ve been staying at the Pullman for almost two months. The staff is very pleasant and efficient. And my room and very thoroughly maintained by the team, specially pramod and the teammates.
Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Amanthi S

Dear Amanthi S

Thank you very much for trusting Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers for your stay in Dubai. We are pleased that you have enjoyed the whole experience from the moment you checked in till the time you departed.

All the Heartists are doing their best every day in order to make your stay memorable, and it is very satisfying to have feedback like yours.

We would be glad to welcome you for your next stay in Dubai.