4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
StayForLongUS$99
2,062 results
All reviews belgian cafe zaytoun restaurant shopping mall close to the airport creek view pool area burj khalifa excellent hotel sister hotel business trip pool staff metro station intercon dfc ihg skyline concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Crowne plaza Dubai festival city is very amazing hotel , it’s my favorite hotel in Dubai , because Islam and Fayed are awesome and giving the best service,Islam he is doing his best to make my family happy and fayed is very helpful and friendly, the company is a lucky to have such people. I would come back because of them.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank N9354UU_
InterContinental Hotels Group Dubai Festival City, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear N9354UU_,

Thank you very much for sharing your generous review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and we were delighted to welcome you at our property and to our unique “Festival City” destination.

I was thrilled to find out that our star team members Islam and Fayed made your stay memorable by exceeding all your expectations. Your compliments about their friendliness, attentiveness and impeccable service with a smile are highly appreciated as your comments have certainly described the outcome of their dedication to excellence in service that our entire team strives for every day. It was a real pleasure to share all your kind words of appreciation with them as well.

Islam and Fayed, as well as our entire hotel team are truly looking forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, and please feel free to connect to us through reservation.dfc@ihg.com when planning your return.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I spent a few nights at the Crowne Plaza Festival City and I enjoyed it fully!
The hotel is in a quiet area, close to the airport, and offers a full range of very good facilities. Restaurant, swimming pools and gym are exactly what you need.
All the staff has been very welcoming and helpful.
Finally, my room had a great view of the creek and Burj Khalifa!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Albrig71
InterContinental Hotels Group Dubai Festival City, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Albrig71,

Thank you for sharing your great review on TripAdvisor about your recent experience with us at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City.

I was excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I was thrilled to find out that your experience in our waterfront oasis exceeded your expectations. Moreover, your compliments about our area, our location close to the airport, our restaurants as well as our recreation area are highly appreciated.

I would like to thank you for recommending our hotel for other travelers who seek for unique destination, emerged with in endless award winning culinary delights, connected to one of the best Malls in the city and minutes away from all Dubai business hubs and vibrant centre.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, and please feel free to connect to us through reservation.dfc@ihg.com when planning your return.

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Everything was amazing, the staff are very welcoming and cheerful, I would like to thank Mr Mohamed fayed from reception who checked me in, he was very helpful, and the service was excellent from the staff of all departments .. of course my next stat must be at the same hotel

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Romairo818
InterContinental Hotels Group Dubai Festival City, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Dear Romairo818,

I was thrilled to find out that our star team member Mr. Mohamed Fayed made your stay memorable by exceeding all your expectations. Your compliments about his friendliness, attentiveness and impeccable service are highly appreciated as your comments have certainly described the outcome of his dedication to excellence in service that our entire team strives for every day. It was a real pleasure to share all your kind words of appreciation with him as well.

Mr. Mohamed Fayed as well as our entire hotel team are truly looking forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, and please feel free to connect to us through reservation.dfc@ihg.com when planning your return.

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Just had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine being served at the picnic table lots of delicious BBQ food by some fantastic and attentive waiters, especially John, who made it extra special. Great way to start the half term.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Explorer06127109649

Dear Explorer06127109649,

It is truly rewarding to have positively impacted your experience with our brand, this is our top priority at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City as we continuously persist on delivering true hospitality to all our guests.

I was pleased to learn that you appreciated our excellent Picnic Pantry deal. Moreover, I was excited to read that you were delighted by the attentive and welcoming service from John, who was very dedicated and looked well after you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our waterfront property and to our unique “Festival City” destination, connected to one of the best Malls in the city and minutes away from the vibrant centre and La Mer Beach. If not too much trouble, please share your experiences with friends and family, including the record-breaking new attraction IMAGINE SHOW (unique sensory experience) and newly launched Kids Club.

Thank you once again, your kind note is truly heartening for all our team members, and please feel free to connect to us through reservation.dfc@ihg.com when planning your return.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Had to stay in Dubai for 2 weeks on my way back to work in KSA. I’ve never stayed in this area of Dubai before but I would definitely return. Nice shared facilities with the sister hotel Intercontinental next door and both linked to the Dubai Festival City Mall.

I really must sing the praises of the staff in the Zaytoun restaurant where I had my breakfast each day. Carissa, Emelyn, Mildred and Charm amongst many others really do their best to make you feel safe and welcome. In what must be incredibly challenging times for the tourism sector, they must find it extremely challenging to try and keep all guests following COVID protocols. Quite why some people think they can talk to the staff in a rude manner because they don’t think the safety measures apply told them is a disgrace. This is especially applicable to the extremely rude person from Hatta SC. Top tip to you sir, if you think you’re special because you’re wearing a tracksuit emblazoned with your team’s name, you’re not and it might be an idea to remember you’re representing your team/company.

This is a great hotel with great staff, that I got for a great price. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank AmmoBirchy
InterContinental Hotels Group Dubai Festival City, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear AmmoBirchy,

Thank you for sharing your great review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and we were very happy to welcome you in our safe hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your staycation with us during these unprecedented times and you appreciated the cleanliness of your room as well as our culinary offering at the Zaytoun restaurant. Moreover, I was glad to find out that you enjoyed your well-deserved holidays and that you felt safe, due to all the precautionary measures taken by our team during the time of COVID-19 pandemic.

Your compliments about our joyful staff, who always go an extra mile to ensure that our guests have a truly special experience, are highly valued and your appreciation is our best reward!

Thank you once again, your kind note is truly heartening for all our team members and please feel free to connect to us through reservation.dfc@ihg.com when planning your return.