“Tasty burger and fries”

Ranked #643 of 10,109 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Possibly the tastiest chain restaurant burger ever. Had been recommended by a friend and the ordering is perhaps a little haphazard but the food more than makes up for it. I had a standard cheeseburger minus tomato and it was juicy and fresh tasting. Garlic mayo style sauce was also yummy. Hubby had there special which was BBQ and thoroughly enjoyed. Cheesy fries were exactly right - crinkle cut with right amount of piquant cheese sauce and special raspberry lemonade lovely and refreshing. Staff were friendly too and place clean.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I usually eat at this particular Shake Shack at least once a week. I'm sorry to say today the food was horrible. The shack meister burger was cold and greasy and all of the sauce was not n the corner of the bun. The fries were cold and hard. Finally the lemonade tasted like water. Not very happy at the moment. Unfortunately there is no satisfaction complaining at the manager level. Very few managers take action to accommodate your complaint. You must complain at the area director level. There is a reason I frequent certain restaurants; one, customer service, two, food and three, location. Thoroughly disappointed today.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

visited on holiday in july 17 with family and a baby. the place is clean and well maintained and service was good it was quick and easy to order and get the food staff where helpful and provided a baby chair. delivery time was very quick so can not complain and the food was good flavoursome and a good burger I must admit . my only compliant would be it is a little overpriced for what it is

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

A nice place to be in to grab a meal at Dubai Mall. Good food nice and comfortable place to take a rest after shopping. Really enjoyed the snacks. Good and hospitable staff. Worth visiting.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is how it starts. its Ramadan, so the majority of places are closed, so i thought lets give this shake shack a try, can't be too bad; but oh boy I was massively wrong. the one thing that I cannot stand in Dubai Is the amount of cheating that occurs inside restaurants and food vendors.

I ordered two burgers with chips and drinks and heres where the brigade of questions started. the staff asked would you like salad/ lettuce on your burger and I was like ofc, which burger doesn't come with lettuce, then she's like oh, would you like tomato and once again I agreed and said yes, because thats what I expect a standard burger to be inclusive off. the lady then asks; would you like barbecue sauce on the burger and normally I would say no as I'm not a massive BBQ fan, but she insisted that this is a must on every burger, so I gave in and said sure. then came the final question would you like cheese on your burger and I was like yes, ofc. which burger comes without a cheese slice. (apparently in shake shack thats the norm)

so when the order came through and I was told that the bill is 190 dirhams I was slightly confused, but didn't really say anything as I thought thats how much the burgers must've come to.

however it was only when I got home that I realised that they charged me every single thing. which wouldn't be as bad if they told you that everything would be at an additional cost. the way the ask you, you'd assume its free (which it should be) this type of cheating is what I do not like. in the U.K. everything Is usually all inclusive and if not the costs are told or explained to you and from there you can either choose or decline the 'additional's', so you are aware what exactly you are paying for. here at Shake Shack Dubai its full of hidden costs that they'd never tell you about. Only to realise them when you get home (receipt will be provided of extra charges) For which I was really annoyed me that I paid £40 for two awful burgers, which could've have been better put towards eating a 3 course meal at a good restaurant for a bit more on top of that price.. to top it off the burger tasted absolutely awful and was falling apart. a Burger King Angus burger tastes much better at 1/5th of the price.

to conclude the place is over-hyped and is a massive rip off. steer well clear, would not recommend this place at all.