5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
TravelocityUS$42
eDreamsUS$37
getaroom.comUS$48
1,236 results
All reviews metro station kulcha king kite beach rayna tours great hotel big room steam room recommend this hotel family hotel no alcohol free upgrade reception team clean hotel excellent location choose this hotel walking distance room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021

I was staying in a 5 stars hotel in Dubai just before moving to Flora. Flora hotel al Barsha was way better and cleaner than that hotel and even much better equipped . The hotel follows strict measures for COVID-19, which gives the guest a piece of mind.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 691tareks
Reviewed 16 January 2021

I was so happy, as always, that Flora always treating me/my family/friends very well. I brought my family with me and they’re also delighted the way staffs assisted us. Care with a smile starting from the reception and concierge made us overwhelmed and feel at home.Thank you team Flora❤️.

3  Thank annelorrainejose
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

The worst hotel you will ever been in, i write this comment before two days then i delete it as i want to give them a second chance but i cant stop myself from writing again now, as ive really never met bad service as i found here its really something unique, if you looking for bad experience then its the place :) briefly if you have kids don’t don’t don’t try this hotel , don’t just think about trying it , speechless !!!!!

1  Thank 474hebam
Reviewed 25 December 2020

Pros: high-level service, very good breakfasts, convenient location, plenty of dining options around the hotel, supportive staff.
Cons: shower gels not so good, a smoke smell in some parts of the hotel, room windows not opening.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kastayev
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Very nice hotel and location, everything you need nearby, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy.
Short walking distance to Emirates mall.
Also near metro station.
Helpful staff the give me free upgrade room

Date of stay: December 2020