“Awsome ”

Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen
Reserve a table
Ranked #491 of 12,382 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: Experience the best of Britain at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in Dubai. Inspired by the original Bread Street Kitchen in London, the relaxed warehouse setting is a favourite destination for families and friends, featuring outdoor dining, an ice-cream bar, and a lively Friday brunch. On the menu, expect a modern take on British classics, such as fish and chips in a craft-beer batter, the legendary beef Wellington, and indulgent puddings that will take you back to childhood. At the bar, there's a broad range of wines, beers and cocktails to choose from, including Bread Street's signature gin & tonic.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came from barcelona to dubai for one week
Luckly tried this resturant it is one of the best in my experiences . Thanks to waiter ali for helping us

Date of visit: January 2021
Outlet_Management, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "terence",

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

We always strive to exceed our diners’ expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I look forward to passing on your compliments to the entire team. It is fantastic to hear our team has contributed to you enjoying such a memorable meal with us. We pride ourselves on our attentive staff and informal yet impeccable service.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Management, Bread Street Kitchen

Write a reviewReviews (1,811)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an unforgettable experience. The food was delicious and everyone was courteous, especially Ali, who took care of us the whole meal and made sure we enjoyed ourselves.

Dear "Rajat",

Beautifully-cooked food in a welcoming atmosphere is nothing without a warm and friendly human connection, so we are happy to hear that our team made you feel so welcome.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was very delicious with amazing and relaxing ambiance. Staff named Baza provided us excellent and first class service. We will come back here again and try the other dishes.

Dear "Anna L",

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I am excited to share your glowing comments with the entire team.

Diner satisfaction is at the center of everything we do at Bread Street Kitchen, and our team was excited to read your great feedback with special mention to Baza.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recommend this to every one wants to enjoy special dinner in dubai , the waiter ali recommend to us a special dish , I must say its the best dish I have ever had . And the service was so kind . I really enjoyed

Dear "Walid reda",

Hearing that you experienced one of the best meals you’ve ever had when you dined with us is truly wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing such positive feedback. I will personally extend your kind words to Ali, who will be as happy to hear about your experience as I am.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the Wellington Wednesday set and the wellington was amazing, a must have. The pasta was good too. The staff were great and attentive especially Krystal.

Dear "Trinity Cyv",

We are truly thankful for your appreciation of the genuine hospitality of our staff. Each member of our team is equipped with professionalism, sincerity and passion to deliver consistent diner satisfaction.

Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review. We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.