“Awesome pizza ”

Ranked #59 of 10,374 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cucina is a cozy trattoria style old Italian kitchen complete with rustic exposed brick, open kitchen and the heady aroma of tomatoes, olive oil, and oregano. The wood-fired pizza oven bakes crispy thin-crust pies while the chefs serve up a delicious variety of traditional Italian antipasti and salads, accompanied by home-made pastas, pizzas and risottos. Timings : 12noon - 11.30pm daily lunch and dinner Location : Lower lobby level, Atrium Wing Seating Capacity : 74 Dress Code : Casual
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

one of the best Italian restaurant in town ,the pizza was superb,I had 50%discount for pizza and pasta for lunch ,great value for money.should definitely try this restaurant

Bravo team and well done chef on the pizza

JWMDXBAE, Public Relations Manager at Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Heat_Mexico,

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We went here based on the reviews and were not disappointed.. My husband had the seafood pasta which he said was so fresh and tasty and I had the breaded veal which was crispy and a good portion size, side of spinach, garlicky and went well with my dish. We weren’t to keen on the house wine so paid a bit more than we’d like for some Barolo.. the White House wine was ok but apparently supplier had not delivered the regular red..
all in all it was a lovely evening and the waitress was very friendly and professional (Pauline, I think). Chef came over to greet the tables too, nice touch.
Keep up the good work!!!

Dear Theresa C,

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I have tried dining at a couple of Italian restaurants in Dubai and so far Cucina (JW Marriott, Muraqqabat, Dubai UAE) is the best! Too good that we dine there almost every family occasion and every time we want to eat Italian food. The dedication the chefs put in every dish is noticeable. Each dish has a taste that lingers like a memory! When you eat at Cucina, you dont forget how the food tasted - or in my case, I think I didn’t want to forget how the food tasted! - because really, to be honest, the food somehow creates a memory in your brain, about the good time you’ve had!!! The crew is welcoming and service is timely and impeccable! Apart from the ambience (applause, applause!!!), kudos to Myze, Sherwin, Pauline, Camille, Mark and all the people in the kitchen who really create these gorgeous works of art that gives us good memories to look back to.

Dear Meljen A,

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Today I celebrated another year of beautiful journey called LIFE.
My gorgeous friend Myze invited me to try eating at Cucina restaurant at Marriott hotel which is located just in front of my room
The moment I entered the restaurant I felt so welcomed from a very accommodating staffs. When food was served it was absolutely amazing and the tastes is incredibly recommendable.
We stayed there for quite awhile and the whole time experience was fantastic.
Chefs are doing a very very good job from food, plating and the whole presentation!

THIS MADE MY DAY MORE SPECIAL !
Thank you CUCINA...keep up the good work!

It's SUPERCALIFRAGISITICALLY amazing!

Dear Aloebabe,

Reviewed 19 July 2018

great old school italian restaurant. great place to bring a date or a pal. come in the afternoon if you can and take advantage of 50% off. the food here is excellent.

Dear Andre L,