Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$91.20
from US$81.60
from US$133.97
4,970 results
All reviews hour tour the burj al arab amazing experience fly board these guys photos and videos own pace took pictures nice pictures great fun great guide a lot of fun yanis instructor dionel freedom waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Best jet ski experience of my life I’ve been to many countries by far the best ever ! Long tour with John around the Persian gulf

Reviewed 8 March 2021

John was a great tour guide best experience ever once in a life time. We’re from America so I recommend this spot. Good quality Jet skis and awesome pricing will be coming one day.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

Thanks a lot guys! Second time and highly recommend them! Sabi showed us the best parts of Dubai with the jetski.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Very funny experience for the entire family! Friendly and reliable staff, clean equipment, nice music ;) The only one I would recommend with kids

Reviewed 7 March 2021

I decided almost at the last minute to offer a jet ski activity to my children and my husband.
I booked an online slot and Derick from NEMO contacted me within the hour to confirm my booking.
Arrived on the spod 15 minutes before our booking with 2 ID (for the contact process). Great welcome and care by the very professional and caring team.
Our jet ski outing was with Mohammed our super instructor. It was a great activity, cool and safe. I strongly recommend NEMO