3 people are viewing this hotel
US$48
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$48
Expedia.comUS$48
StayForLongUS$84
1,597 results
All reviews metro station walking distance excellent location minute walk al barsha convenient location breakfast buffet dubai mall easy access nice stay room service very nice hotel rooms are spacious front office early check special thanks burj khalifa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay was wonderful at Hilton Garden Inn Mall Of Emirates. Room was nice and comfortable. We got enough amenities to use in the room during our stay. Breakfast was delicious. All staff members are really helpful and friendly.
Special Thanks to Mr. Francis(HK), Mr. Darren(FO), Miss Quinee(FO) and Chef Janaka. Looking forward to come back soon. Thanks.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ssukhpal
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Last week while visiting Dubai I decided to stay in this hotel, and I must say I am not regretting my decision. It was a small 4 or 5 storied building with a simple lobby. Check in was very smooth and very soon i was going up the elevator to my room. The room was very nice, simple and clean. I had a good large king bed, a nice large tv, couple of sofas, desk, and all. The closet was nice and roomy with a safe and also an iron and ironing board. Bathroom was also reasonable in size with basic amenities and a shower stall. Only thing missing was probably the bedroom slippers. The hotel also also had a pool and a gym and SOP’s for covid were being followed. Breakfast was nice, buffet but served by hotel staff. Both hold and cold items including live egg and pancake section. Location was also pretty good, a few minutes walk fro Mall of the Emirates and the train station. The price for the stay was also very reasonable and overall good value for money. Strongly recommended for all types of travellers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sainbasha
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

In luck — between the closures of the sky, with two negative corona tests — I reached out to Dubai to learn and get to know the destination. I stayed at the hotel and he answered everything you need: large and comfortable rooms, delicious meals and a rich and pampering buffet, great hotel service and above all - a wonderful location: 7 minutes walk from the Emirates Mall! Highly recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank zoharimon
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

one of the best hotels.Excellent location next to Mall of the Emirates, close to all services and restaurants that you can use. The staff are respectful, especially the hotel manager, Mr. Muhammad and Fatimah. The receptionist is very helpful and cheerful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M-Samy15
Reviewed 10 January 2021

TIP: Visit the website in my profile for the full review and more photos.

Great location.

Room was very cold even with aircon turned off for 4 days.

Room smelt of cigarettes.

Thin walls between the rooms.

The pool-facing rooms had no privacy. You could see what everyone else were doing in their rooms at night if their curtains were not drawn. Definitely request for the outer-facing rooms.

Free self-service laundry facility is great to have.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank suitesmile
Deceree Dy, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear Suite smile,
Greetings From Hilton Garden Inn Mall Of The Emirates!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time and efforts sharing your feedback with us.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our valuable guests such as yourself and we always strive to achieve the highest level of service. We regret to learn the inconvenience which you have experienced during your stay with regards to the air condition, as well as the smell in the room during your stay, rest assured that we have shared these comments with the team for further improvement.

I hope none of these misgivings has turned you of completely from our property and you may consider a repeat stay with us to experience the improvement in our service.

Myself and my team are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future, meanwhile if I can be at any future assistance please feel free to contact me directly. YOU CAN COUNT ON US!!

For any assistance or any further clarification, Kindly feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,