Ways to Experience Hydro Water Sports
from US$90.00
from US$90.00
from US$111.64
More Info
All reviews fly board snoopy island great instructor flyboard experience amazing experience instructor chris clear instructions jet skiing special thanks these guys fun experience boat tour adrenaline rush a lot of fun dubai marina great fun armin
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Experience the sensation of flying above the waters Time duration include around 10 minutes of instruction from a professional to ensure that you enjoy your experience and that you fly safely.

Date of experience: March 2020
hydrowatersports, ADMIN at Hydro Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear robertdreain2525,

We are happy to hear from your experience . Thank you for coming and choosing us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience is unique, very good I had too much fun with my wife. She was scared at first to try but it was worth it. I certainly look forward to my next vacation to go again. I recommend

Dear AlessandroMasc,

The pleasure is our to have served you. We are grateful to hear from your experience. Thank you so much for the recommendation and for the visit. Hope to see you again soon and your wife.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great activity! The Hydro Water Sport is located in an incredible place The view in front of the Marina is amazing! The staff is really kind.

Dear Vaibhav7571,

Seems like you had a wonderful time with us! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here with us and for choosing us. See you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice and amazing trip. I loved the journey very much. All the facilities was available too. I cannot but forget the journey.

Date of experience: October 2020

Dear Suzuka45,

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. We are grateful that you had an amazing experience with us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

a journey that really amazed me with all the landscapes there, the best experience on my trip so far, of course one day I will come back to Dubai and be guided by a very friendly and experienced team ...

Dear Robbert J,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit.