“Central location, decent wifi and friendly staff ”
Review of Napoli Pizzeria

Napoli Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Food was reasonably priced considering it's in the central plaza de mayo. Staff was really friendly, and it was fairly crowded when we went. Wifi solid for Bolivia. Would eat there again. Didn't get any but the desserts looked delicious. They offer upstairs table seating as well.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I have been already to tested their pizza and was excellent.
Staffs are nice. Pizza was served immediately - I remember one pizza restaurant in la paz where I waited one hour!
Here all was in perfect order!
Also price is not high!

Date of visit: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 22 August 2015

TA you have failed me! How did this place get such good reviews? This may have been the worst pizza I have ever had. The cheese was absolutely disgusting. Im not sure what they used...maybe spray cheese from a can? I scraped off all that I could, and it would ooze through my fork like it was some kind of cheese sauce. At the end of the meal my pile of leftover cheese had conjealed into one large ball of semi-liquid slime.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Great pizza with a super thin crust. I ordered a pizza to go and it was really great without too much cheese. Restaurant lovely atmosphere as well and service quick. Would recommend for atmosphere and the pizza is very very good for Bolivia. They also have a stack of model pizzas to show the exact size of each one...as the sizes do vary here.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

The place is nice and welcoming. We always go there. The pizza is great a little too small but nice flavors. You can have the vegetarian options.

Date of visit: July 2015