“great food, great price”
Review of Napoli Pizzeria

Napoli Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 132 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 February 2017

place by the main plaza, has a big menu, good prices, great service, very nice place, have a clean bathroom, small kind but clean. we went with the boys and they love it.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Found this pizzeria on our travels about town. Not the restaurant we thought it was.....muddled up with similar names.(but after reading the reviews I think we had the better option.
The family pizza is about 65 bob with 8 slices.
It was tasty enough. Not the best and not the worse pizza.
It was filled with gringos not locals as I guess it's expensive for them.
A Pleasant evening. Give it a try if you can't be bothered hunting the ultimate pizza.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Food was reasonably priced considering it's in the central plaza de mayo. Staff was really friendly, and it was fairly crowded when we went. Wifi solid for Bolivia. Would eat there again. Didn't get any but the desserts looked delicious. They offer upstairs table seating as well.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I have been already to tested their pizza and was excellent.
Staffs are nice. Pizza was served immediately - I remember one pizza restaurant in la paz where I waited one hour!
Here all was in perfect order!
Also price is not high!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 22 August 2015

TA you have failed me! How did this place get such good reviews? This may have been the worst pizza I have ever had. The cheese was absolutely disgusting. Im not sure what they used...maybe spray cheese from a can? I scraped off all that I could, and it would ooze through my fork like it was some kind of cheese sauce. At the end of the meal my pile of leftover cheese had conjealed into one large ball of semi-liquid slime.