All reviews waffles biscuits and gravy room was clean pool and hot tub nice lady hubbard lake breakfast items front desk lady easy access pet peeve of mine fresh fruit up to date reasonable rates enjoyed our stay stay there again the breakfast area great place to stay
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The room was small and a bit crowed but was okay; the bed was too firm. hot tub was warm it should have been hot and the jets were not very strong. breakfast was just okay, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Clean rooms, a friendly staff and a very nice owner make for a pleasant stay. I normally only use the refrigerator, bathroom and shower facilities when I stay there. Now and then I will watch a little TV, but then only the Turner Classic Movies channel. The rest is garbage, in my opinion.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2016

A great hotel that offers an excellent value, with clean rooms, a very friendly and helpful staff. Location is close to a pharmacy and places to eat. I will definitely stay at this Best Western property again next time I am in town on business :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My husband and I really enjoyed our 2-night stay. Used the hotel as a central point for a golf trip. The bed was extremely comfortable. The room and the hotel itself were very clean. Even though the hotel was pretty full, we never had any problems with noise or anyone interrupting our sleep. Mostly older couples. Pool area was nice; we used it every day. Breakfast was basic hotel continental breakfast. Breakfast room is small (only 3 tables), but we're early risers so never had a crowd to deal with. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but we'll stay there again if we're in the area.

Room Tip: Most rooms are ground level with no room above, but I would definitely ask for one of those.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Very clean and well kept motel. Person at the front desk friendly, and when asking about places to eat gave us many options. We were on motorcycles and told us to stop by desk in the morning that they would give us towels to wipe bikes off with ! Glad that we picked this place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends