“Good pizza!”
Review of Blaze

Blaze
Ranked #128 of 625 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great, casual atmosphere. Order at the counter and they make your pizza in the brick oven while you wait. I had the Green Stripe and it was good, but I think I'll try the White Top next time. Green Stripe does not have any sauce and it would be great if you added a little balsamic vinegar to the top.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Good pizza, I love the build-a-pizza concept. Very friendly and helpful staff. Some constructive criticism because I want you to succeed -- it was about 3pm and only 4 tables of customers, but all the tables had crumbs from previous patrons on them, so I would make sure that someone goes around cleaning tables. Also, my pizza was a little burned around the edge and a little bit underdone in the middle (I had gluten free). Still good, though! Loved the arugula finish! Another thing, there were only a few forks in the fork bin with a little trash at the bottom, which made me nervous about the cleanliness of the forks, especially so close to the small trash receptacle.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The concept of build your own Pizza is the USP of the Pizza restaurant. Staff is very cooperative and courteous.
The pizzas that we tried were one of the best that I had ever tasted.
Service is very fast so very little waiting time.
The ingredients used were fresh, which made the Pizzas very yummy.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Walk in and up to the counter, order from the overhead menu, they bake it, 3-5 mins later I had a fountain drink and an entire thin crust pizza. It was delicious. They also offer salads, desert (I saw brownies), and glass coke bottles a la carte. Open dining area or "front porch", which during the cold weather is closed by glass doors that apparently they open in the summer. I'd love to go back during the warmer weather when the doors are open. Across from Arborland.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Liked the thin crust (even though I usually like thick crusts) and interesting combinations of toppings. Food came quickly. Dining space large, clean, and airy.