“Amazing pizza in a fun environment ”
Review of Mani Osteria

Mani Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Mani Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 645 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: ANN ARBOR
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is top notch, with loads of flavor. The service was very quick and some of the best I've seen. Overall, I highly recommend eating here. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Been there only once, for lunch. The service was great. The menu was interesting and varied within the Italian vernacular. We split a nice pizza as an app among the 4 of us. Good decision. Based on this, I'd come back for their pies. My main course was pappardelle bolognese. It was delivered luke warm and, although tasty, lacked the intensity I look for in this dish. Still, for Ann Arbor, this place is a keeper. I'd go back, but only for the regular tables. They have way too many high top (barstool) tables. The decor is a tad cold.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Mani is maybe a bit expensive, but it felt so good to me to have 'real' pizzas, and delicious pasta when I arrived in Ann Arbor... For french who likes mediterranean food it was a very nice experience, we would need the avdice of an Italian person !

1  Thank charlotte-vanacker
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Mani is simply great. It's the best Italian meal I've ever had. The pasta and salads are magical. I ordered the pesto pasta and the pear walnut salad and was blown away by the food. The pesto was worth licking off the bottom of the bowl. I definitely intend to go back and try more. This place goes beyond "the best place in town." It's world-class.

2  Thank ATL_Jacket
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Happened upon a gem in Ann Arbor! I sat at the bar and had great service. The bartenders were friendly and helpful and even understood my southern accent. I had the calamari for an app and it was the best I think I've ever had. Then the bartender recommended the short rib pizzaiola and it may have been one of the tastiest meals I have ever eaten!!