“Average food and beer”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has seen better days and is average or below in a town of many options. The food and the beer pale in comparison to past visits.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Try one of the burgers!! They are the best! Definitely in the top burgers ever had! The beer and service is great too. They we able to handle all 15 of us very quickly.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Located in a very old and quaint building, we were seated immediately for lunch on a Sunday. We started with the fried cheese curds, and all were pleased. We then moved on to sandwiches. The reuben was ordered, as well as a Turkey Club, and a side of Mac n cheese for sharing. IT WAS PLENTY for at least 4 people to share with an entrée! And it was my favorite! I've had a lot of mac n cheese...almost all are good, but a lot of times they are not very creamy, or there just isn't enough cream for my liking. THIS mac n cheese was saucy! AND CREAMY! Delish!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been going to Grizzly Peak for years and have never been disappointed. They have a wide selection of food and drinks, all of which are delicious and a good value. My favorites are the burgers and brownie cheesecake dessert.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We enjoyed their Rueben with chips and their Turkey and Gouda Sandwich. Both portion sizes were good and the sandwiches were flavorful. We splurged on Maple and Bacon Crème Brule for dessert. My house Chardonnay was $8.50 a glass and my husband's diet soda was refilled without him having to ask. Service was very good. We paid $1.50 for parking a half a block away.

1  Thank irishPerrysburg