“Great dinner”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 January 2017

After a show at the Palace this was a great, friendly, and comfortable place to dine. I had a delicious steak and my husband had ground round on mashed potatoes with mushrooms and gravy.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Disappointed in most everything except Nate made it great. We were seated over 15 min. and never waited on even for drinks. We ended up flagging a guy who went all out to do all he could. He brought us drinks & rolls right away. Rolls were good & salad too, but steak very dry for me and my daughters was full of fat. This was not even the 2 for $15.99. We paid regular full price for 2 eight oz. steaks, and they were not good at all. We didnt complain because it took an hour for our food & we did not have that kind of time to wait for it to be corrected. Restaurant was dirty inside. A waitress spilled sauce right where I was to step down & never cleaned it up. It stayed on the floor the entire time we were there. The bathrooms were really bad. Needed to be tended to. Very unorganized place. Nate needs to be working at a better restaurant with all his talents. The manager was even aware of our sitting at the table for so long with no service & he never came over to talk to us. No, I wont call to explain my circumstances because it should of been corrected while we were there. : (

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

We're very sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Haven't been for several years because the food was never cooked properly. They must have changed cooks and management, because everything was perfect. We will be returning since this experience was so good. Hopefully they keep up the good work.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy you were pleased. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Just left Logans. It is veterans day. They have a discount for veterans today. I confirmed this when the waitress brought the bill. I stated I was a vet and she said she would adjust the bill to reflect it. She brought the bill back and left. The discount was a grand total of $1.60. I was stunned. I did not question it. The bill was $70. This is what you might call Bait and Switch. $1.60? Thank you for your service. Should have just punched me in the face. I still left over a 10% tip. My wife told me not to leave one. What?

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

We're sorry to hear you were dissaponted, Mark, and we will be looking into this for you. If you'd like a member of our team to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Reasonably priced and nearly always discounted by coupons. Very meaty ribs, tasty steaks and a good assortment of appetizers. You can combo $100 for $80 gift cards from Costco and their usual emailed coupons for a very affordable meal. Servers are very accommodating and have a good customer orientated approach.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy you enjoyed it and we hope to see you again soon.